Plus Size Jeans Size and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
This post was last updated on March 20th, 2023 at 09:21 am
Finding plus-size jeans that fit well and look great can be a real challenge. With so many different styles and brands to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. You want a pair of jeans that make you look and feel good, but all too often you end up with something that’s either too tight or too baggy. Stores seem to stock the same few sizes for plus size, making it difficult to find the perfect pair. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
That’s why we’ve put together this essential guide to jeans sizing in plus size, to help you find the perfect pair of jeans for your body type and style. We’ll show you the best styles of jeans to wear, the largest sizes available, and how to find the perfect fit for your thighs and waist.
We’ll take you through everything you need to know about jeans sizing. Whether you’re just starting out on your search for the perfect pair or you’re looking for an update, read on to find the perfect pair of jeans for your lovely big frame!
Skip straight to the Frequently Asked Questions
Related: Plus Size Boots size chart for adults and kids, Plus Size Coats Sizing Guide, Plus Size Nike Size Chart: Finding The Right Fit
Plus Size Jeans Table of Content
- Why it is important to know the right size before you buy plus size jeans
- Plus size jeans size chart
- How to choose the right plus size jeans size
- Plus size jeans size women’s
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why it is important to know the right size before you buy bigger size jeans
It’s important to know the right size before you buy plus-size jeans because chances are, you won’t just walk into a store and find your perfect pair of jeans. They might not even have your size!
Jeans in bigger size sizes are different from regular sizing, so it’s crucial to know what to look for before making a purchase. You’ll want to ensure you’re getting the right fit so you can feel confident and stylish in your jeans.
If you’re not sure where to start, our guide is a great place to start. We’ll take you through all the essential steps, from finding the perfect size that will suit your body. With our help, you’ll be able to shop confidently and find the perfect pair of jeans.
Plus size jeans size chart
Related: Women’s Clothing Size Chart and sizing conversion (US, UK, EU,…), European men’s clothing size – European
When it comes to finding the perfect pair of jeans, size is key. A plus-size jeans size chart is the right reference when looking for the correct size. Jeans that are too tight or too loose can not only be unflattering but also uncomfortable.
And, let’s face it, most of us don’t have time to go through the hassle of returning ill-fitting jeans. That’s why it’s important to know your jeans size before you hit the checkout counter. In this article, we’ll break down the essential guide to men’s jeans sizing (plus size).
We’ll cover everything from waist size to inseam length, so you can find the perfect pair of jeans that fit like a glove.
Men’s plus size jeans Size chart
Related: Men’s Plus Size Clothes Fitting Guide
Related: Plus size jeans on Amazon
Women’s plus size jeans chart
Related: Plus Size Charts And Styling Guide
Related: Plus size jeans on Amazon
Related: Torrid Jeans Size Chart: A guide in Plus-sized jeans and denim, Miss Me Jeans Size Chart
Inseam/Length of plus size pants for Women and Men
How to choose the right jeans in plus size
Related: How to Measure Your Body for Clothing Sizes
Plus-size jeans are not just for women. The market for plus-size jeans has seen a recent surge in demand and many brands are now catering to the needs of plus-size men. The options can be overwhelming with more retailers offering plus-size jeans. So, what’s the best way to find the perfect pair of jeans when you’re a bit bigger around the waist?
Finding the right size for jeans can be tricky, but it’s especially difficult when shopping for plus-size jeans. That’s because most brands don’t offer a wide range of sizes for plus-size body types. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few tips on how to choose the right size:
- First, find out your waist size and inseam length. This will help you narrow down your options.
- Next, compare your measurements to the size chart on the retailer’s product page. Be sure to check the specific measurements for each style of jeans, as they can vary.
- Finally, try on a few different styles and sizes to find what fits best. Remember that each brand fits differently, so it’s important to shop around widely.
Small details can change from country to country. For example, curvy jeans in the UK might be slightly different from plus-size jeans in Canada. So be sure to choose according to your country or where you are based at the time of purchasing.
How to measure your waist and inseam
The first step in finding the right pair of jeans is to take your measurements. You’ll need to measure your waist and inseam.
- To measure your waist, use a tape measure to find the circumference of your waist at its narrowest point.
- To measure your inseam, stand with your feet together and measure from your crotch to the bottom of your ankle.
Now that you have your measurements, it’s time to find your size.
Men’s jeans are typically sized in inches, so find the size that corresponds to your waist and inseam measurements. For example, if your waist measures 34 inches and your inseam measures 30 inches, you would wear a size 34×30 jeans.
Check Out This Fit Guide for Jeans (Plus Size) (video)
Jeans plus size women’s
Related: Women’s Clothing Size Chart and sizing conversion (US, UK, EU,…)
A lot of women struggle to find jeans that fit well. It can be hard to find jeans that are both stylish and comfortable. The right plus-size jeans for women are those that are not too tight or too loose; they should fit your curves in all the right places.
Many people believe that plus-size jeans start at size 16 or 18, but this is not the case. In fact, many retailers carry plus-size jeans in sizes up to 28 or even 30.
It’s important to find the right fit when it comes to jeans, most brands carry both standard and plus sizes in their collections. Trying on a variety of styles is the best way to find the perfect pair of jeans for your body shape and size.
American Eagle for example has a selection of plus-size jeans with styles and washes for every occasion, you will find something no matter what your style is.
Old navy jeans plus size
Old Navy is a great option if you’re looking for plus-size jeans. They carry sizes up to 36W, so you’ll have plenty of options. They also have various styles, so you can find the perfect pair for your everyday look.
Be sure to check out their curve-hugging jeans, which are perfect for showing off your body. And, if you need help narrowing down your choices, just take a look at their jean size chart. It includes all of the measurements you’ll need to find the perfect pair of jeans.
Old Navy Curvy Jeans Try-On Haul (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know my best plus size jeans size ?
Not all plus-size jeans are created equal. In fact, different brands and styles can fit quite differently. So how do you find the best pair of jeans for your body type? It can be tough, but we’re here to help. The first step is to find a brand that specializes in plus-size clothing. They’ll have a better understanding of plus-size jeans. Once you’ve found your perfect brand, it’s time to figure out your size. Use their size chart to find the best fit for you, and don’t be afraid to go up a size if you have a little more to love. Jeans should fit comfortably around your waist and hips without being too snug or too loose. And don’t forget about the length! You want them to hit just below the ankle so they can be cuffed or hemmed accordingly.
What type of jeans looks best in bigger size?
In general, bootcut and straight-leg jeans look best. They provide a bit of a contrast in terms of shape and balance out the body’s proportions.
Tapered and skinny jeans should be avoided, as they can make you look even larger than you are.
If you want to wear a slim-fit style, go for something that is not too tight and has a bit of stretch.
What type of jeans should a fat girl wear?
So, you’re a big girl and you want to buy a pair of jeans. But where do you start? The first step is to determine what type of jeans will fit your body best.
There are three main styles of jeans: bootcut, straight leg, and wide leg.
- Bootcut jeans are tapered at the ankle, giving them a classic look that will elongate your legs.
- Straight-leg jeans are cut straight from the hip to the ankle and are a good option for women with thicker thighs.
- Wide-leg jeans are flared at the ankle and are perfect for women with curvier bodies.
What is the largest size of jeans?
The largest size of jeans is XXL. The waistband on plus-size jeans usually starts at 38”, and goes up to 50”. The inseam is also longer on plus-size jeans, measuring 34”–38”.
What type of jeans is good for big thighs?
- Straight-leg jeans are probably your best bet when it comes to big thighs.
- Bootcut jeans can be flattering, but they might not be as comfortable if you have a lot of excess fabric around your thighs.
- Tapered jeans might feel a little too tight and constrict, so unless you really love the style, it’s best to avoid them.
A good pair of straight-leg jeans will give you a little bit of extra room in the thigh area without being too baggy or overwhelming.
Curvy jeans bootcut
For anyone who wears a size larger than a straight size or misses the comfortable fit of bootcut jeans, bootcut jeans are the perfect option. Bootcut jeans are designed with a wider leg opening at the knee, giving you enough room to move and plenty of comforts.
The style also elongates your frame, making you look taller and leaner. Look for jeans with a bootcut at least 10 inches wide to ensure you have plenty of room to move.
Bootcut jeans are a timeless style that will never go out of fashion. They’re perfect for both men and women and can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion.
The right size bootcut jeans are designed with your unique body in mind and come in a range of sizes to fit everyone.
Buying jeans is always daunting, but when shopping for plus-size jeans, the stakes are even higher. The wrong size can mean an uncomfortable, ill-fitting pair of jeans – and no one wants that. With this guide, you’ll be able to measure your waist and inseam for the perfect fit, understand the plus size jeans size chart, and choose the right pair of jeans every time.
Picture in this post by Samantha Sophia on Unsplash
Related to Plus Size Clothing Guide
- US Plus Size Chart for Men and Women
- Workwear Plus Size Chart
- How Plus Size Clothing Sizing Works
- Under Armour Plus Size
- US to EU Jeans Size for Women: What is EU in jeans size?
- Boys US to EU Jeans Size Converter by age, height and width
- KanCan Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Women and Men
- Silver Jeans Size Chart & Fitting Guide for Women, Men and Kids
- One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size for a Perfect Swim
- Plus Size Socks Size Chart and Styling Guide for Men and Women
- Summer Dress Plus Size Fitting Guide for Maxi Women
- Plus Size Halloween Costume Size Guide for Man and Women
- Kid’s Plus Size Clothing Guide for Boys and Girls
- Women’s Plus Size Clothing Size Chart and sizing conversion
- Dress Plus Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Curvy Women
- Tops Plus Size Chart and Styling Ideas for Curvy Women
- Men’s Plus Size Clothes Size Chart and Fitting Guide
- Swimwear Plus Size Fitting Guide for Kids, Men and Women
- Plus Size Jeans Size and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- Costume Plus Size Fitting Guide and Tips for men and women
- Plus Size Waist Trainers Size
- Plus Size Workout Clothing Size Chart for Men and Women
- Plus Size Pajamas Sizing Guide and Fitting for Men and Women
- Plus Size Corsets Sizing Guide
- Plus Size Shapewear Sizing Guide for Women
- Homecoming Dress Plus Size Guide for Girl’s on a Night Out!