Oura Ring Sizing : How big are Oura Rings?
This post was last updated on February 5th, 2023 at 08:32 pm
How do you choose the correct Oura ring size? The rings come in 8 different sizes, and weigh between 4 to 6 grams (0.1-0.2 ounces). Use the measurement kit that comes with the purchase of your Oura Ring. Oura Ring sizing is an important consideration when purchasing a new ring. This will help you determine your ring size accurately. In this blog post, we will provide tips on how to get the perfect fit for your Oura Ring. Find answers on how snug your oura ring should be, how to measure your ouraring size, …etc. A complete sizing chart and oura size guide make it easy to find your perfect ring.
The Oura ring measures 0.31 inches (8 mm) in width and weighs between 0.1 and 0.2 ounces (4-6 grams), which is lighter than the typical wedding band.Healthline
We will also provide information on adjusting your ring size if needed.
Jump straight to Frequently Asked Questions
Related: Related: Gold ring size for men including useful size charts and how to measure, Matching rings size chart for your engagement or wedding, Engagement Ring size charts
Oura Ring Sizing table of content
- Oura Ring Sizing Kit
- Oura Ring Sizing Chart
- Oura Ring Dimensions and weight
- How To Choose Your Oura Ring Size?
- Oura Ring Sizing Tips & Guide
- Oura Ring Sizing Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Oura Ring Sizing Kit
Related: Enso Ring Size Chart And Measurement
Your Oura Ring sizing kit will be delivered a few days after ordering. You’ll first notice that the kit has 8 ring sizer and sizing instructions. Each ring sizer is a different size which ranges from size 6 to 13.
These ring sizers will help you find them during the sizing process.
Oura Ring Sizing Chart
Related: Pandora Ring Sizes and conversion, Cartier Love Ring size, Qalo Ring size chart for men and women – Ring size for active people ; Enso Ring Size Chart And Measurement for adults and children
For you to know the sizes, we have a table for the measurements of the Oura ring sizes. Using the measurements provided, you can use this Oura ring sizing without a kit. Note that these are estimates and not the actual measurement.
Your Oura Ring may differ slightly in size.
Oura Ring Size conversion chart in mm and centimeter
The below Oura ring size guide convert ring measurements in millimeter (mm), centimeters (cm) of the inner diameter into a official Ring size by Oura.
1mm = 0,04″, meaning an Oura ring size 8 equals a 0.74″ inner diameter
|Oura Ring Sizing||Inner Diameter in mm||Inner Diameter in cm||Inner Diameter Near The Sensor Bump in mm||Inner Diameter Near The Sensor Bump in cm|
Ouraring dimensions and weight
The oura ring in size 8 measures 16.8 mm or 0.31 inches and weighs 0.15 ounces. The full Oura rings’ weight ranges between 0.1 and 0.2 ounces (4-6 grams). Oura Ring sizes are slightly different than standard US ring sizes
|Oura Ring Sizing||Oura Ring Weight||Oura ring weight (gr)||Inner Diameter Near The Sensor Bump in mm||Inner Diameter Near The Sensor Bump in cm|
|6||0.1 ounce||4 gr||15.24||1.52|
|7||0.1 ounce||4 gr||16.01||1.60|
|8||0.15 ounce||5 gr||16.83||1.68|
|9||0.15 ounce||5 gr||17.68||1.77|
|10||0.15 ounce||5 gr||18.49||1.85|
|11||0.2 ounce||6 gr||19.29||1.93|
|12||0.2 ounce||6 gr||20.07||2.01|
|13||0.2 ounce||6 gr||20.94||2.09|
How To Choose Your Oura Ring Size?
Related: Nose Ring Gauge Size: your guide for the perfect nose piercing
How do I know my Oura Ring size?
After receiving your Oura Ring Sizing Kit, try on each ring sizer.
1. Wearing each ring sizer for 24 hours will give you a good idea of how the ring will feel. It’s important to choose a size that is comfortable for everyday wear.
2. Once you’ve selected a size, there is no need to return the ring sizer. You can keep it as a spare or pass it on to a friend.
3. Open Oura’s purchase website and choose the size you want for your ring on the dropdown menu.
Note: Even if you know your ring size, we recommend trying on the ring sizers. To get a feel for how the Oura Ring will fit. Also, it has a different feel compared to your usual rings because of its sensor.
Oura Ring Size guide & Tips
Related: Watch size: Which watch size fits my wrist size?; How to measure a ring ; Ring size charts
Here are some tips to help you get the accurate Oura ring size:
- Use the Oura Ring sizing kit. This will help you determine your ring size accurately.
- Wear each ring sizer for 24 hours to get a feel for how the ring will fit.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when trying the rings to see if the ring will still fit comfortably.
- Your fingers swell up a little sleep, so the morning measurements may not be the same when you are asleep. Make sure to try the ring sizer overnight to make sure it does not feel too tight.
- When wearing the ring sizer, make a fist and check for gaps. If there are gaps, you might try the smaller ring sizer until there are no gaps.
- For accurate data collection, use your index finger. However, it can be worn on any finger. Avoid wearing it on your thumb as it might affect the accuracy of the data.
- When wearing the Oura ring, the sensor should face your palm.
- Are you confused between two sizes? For accuracy purposes, we recommend that you size down.
Oura ring sizing without kit
How To Measure your Oura Size With String, Paper & Ruler
The average ring size for women ranges from size 3 to size 9. Most popular women’s rings range between size 5 and size 7. Women’s ring Size 6 is the most popular. The average ring size available for men ranges from size 6 to size 13. Men’s standard ring sizes range between size 8 to 10-½. Size 9 is the most popular. There are also several at-home methods to find your ring size, learn these Steps To Measure Your Ring Size here or the specific measure your ring article
- Wrap your finger with a string or paper.
- Mark the intersection of the ends with a pen.
- To find the diameter of the ring, measure the string or piece of paper with a ruler (mm), then divide the result by 3.14 (or Pi).
- Choose the closest measurement on the ring size chart to determine your ring size.
Ouraring measurement tips
- Using a tape measure and our downloadable ring sizer, measure the interior of another ring that fits.
- Measure both locations and choose a size that falls between the two when the knuckle is larger than the base of the finger.
- When your fingers are warm at the end of the day, measure your ring size. The time of day and the weather impact finger size, and cold temperatures and the early morning cause smaller digits. Remember that your dominant hand’s fingers are typically bigger as well.
- Measure three to four times for more accuracy.
Oura Ring Sizing Review
Related: Blue Nile Ring size charts, Gucci Double G Ring size charts
Oura rings are revolutionary because of their sensors. The sensors can track your fitness, sleep, and recovery. It’s important to get a perfect size so the sensors can accurately track your data.
The rings are made up of titanium with seamless construction. It’s important to have a comfortable fit, so the ring doesn’t hinder your daily activities.
The advantage of the Oura Ring sizing process is they send you a ring sizing kit. This makes it easier to get the perfect size without going to a store.
Review of Oura Ring and size (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Oura Rings True To Size?
Yes, Oura rings are true to size. The Oura ring sizing process is designed to help you get the perfect fit for your ring. You can use the Oura Ring sizing kit to determine your ring size accurately. You can also wear each ring sizer for 24 hours to get a feel for how the ring will fit.
How many mm is an Oura Ring?
Oura rings range in size 6 to 13: ranging from an inner diameter of 16.8 mm to 22.5 mm
Do Oura Rings Run Small?
No, Oura rings do not run small. With its state of arc sizing process, you are sure to get the perfect fit for your Oura ring.
How Should The Oura Ring Fit?
The Oura ring should fit snugly on your finger. It should not be too loose or too tight. You should also make sure that the ring is comfortable for everyday wear.
Can Oura Rings Be Resized?
No. Unfortunately, Oura rings cannot be resized. This is because the ring is made with special materials that cannot be resized. If you order an incorrect Oura ring size, you can return it and exchange it.
You can also move the ring to other fingers if it’s not fitting well on your chosen finger.
How Tight Should The Oura Ring Be?
The Oura ring should fit snugly on your finger. When worn, it should not be too loose or too tight. If there is a heavy mark on your finger after taking the ring off, it’s likely too tight. If there are gaps between your finger and the ring, it’s likely too loose.
There should be no gaps between your finger and the ring. Whenever your fingers are wet, the ring should still feel comfortable.
The main feature of Oura ring is to track your fitness, sleep, and recovery. To get actual measurements, it is important to have a ring that does not move around too much when you sleep.
Can You Share An Oura Ring?
No. You do not have the option to create an Oura ring profile for someone else. The data collected by the Oura ring is specific to each individual user and the ring can only be connected to one device.
Now that you know all about Oura ring sizing, you can be sure to get the perfect fit for your needs. Use the Oura Ring sizing kit and follow the steps above to get the most accurate size.
Let us know how the Oura ring works for you in the comments below!
Picture in this post is by Jaromír Kavan on Unsplash
Related to Oura Ring Sizing
- Gucci Ring size chart : Do Gucci rings run big or small?
- What is My Touch Screen Gloves Size?
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Size Chart
- Apple Magic Mouse Size and Specifications
- Apple Keyboard Size and Dimensions
- Chromebook Size Chart
- Apple Watch Band Size Chart: Finding The Right Size
- Which Laptop Size is Best for Work?
- How far should I sit from my TV? (Distance Calculator)
- Polar Watch Sizes and Specifications
- Monitor for Gaming – What is the Best Size?
- Coros Watch Sizes
- Swatch Size Charts
- Suunto Watch Size Charts
- What Garmin Watch Size is Best for Me?
- 3D Printer Size Chart and Specifications
- Average Woman’s Ring Size: How to find my ring Size
- Cartier Ring Size Charts : How do I know my Cartier Ring Size?
- Amazon Kindle Size by Model : What Size are Kindles?
- Ring Finger Size Chart: How to Find Your Ring Finger Size?