Gucci Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide Small – Regular – Large
This post was last updated on August 31st, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Gucci manufactures more than leather bags. They are one of the manufacturers of designer glasses with a loyal customer fan base. A pair of glasses from Gucci is easily identified by the bold style that makes even a regular frame size appear like oversized sunglasses (skip straight to the Gucci Sunglasses Size Chart).
Feminine styles are also popular, styles like cat-eye glasses and bold-framed glasses. Finally, there is the amazing logo of the interlocking letter G.
The character of the lineup makes the typical potential customer wonder why Gucci sunglasses are so expensive and if Gucci sunglasses are worth it in the first place.
Jump right into Frequently Asked Questions
Related: Sunglasses Size for Kids and adults, with frame – lens – bridge sizes, Wayfarer Sunglasses Size Chart, Carrera Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide, Prada Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide, Persol Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide for men and women
- Gucci Sunglasses Size Chart
- What is the most famous style of Gucci sunglasses?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Gucci Sunglasses Size Chart
|Lens Size (mm)||Frame size (mm)||Temple Size (mm)|
|Small||49 – 54||60 – 70||110 – 130|
|Regular||55 – 57||71 – 80||131 – 142|
|Large||58 – 63||80 – 90||142 – 160|
How to measure your Gucci Sunglasses size?
How do I know my size for Gucci Shades?
What is the most famous style of Gucci sunglasses?
Unlike their watch lineup, there is a wide variety of styles of sunglasses that are popular. Several icons of style throughout the decades are influenced by their personal style and always end up with a collection of designer sunglasses.
For women, the most-loved styles based on star rating are all polarized options of oversized shield styles of rectangular frame sunglasses. This is why whenever you see women wear Gucci, they usually have a large lens with an interesting color code. Not necessarily because the woman has a large eye size but usually because she loved that size.
Popular styles for women include the following:
- Gucci Horsebit is Oversized with a lens width of 62mm.
- Gucci Cateye GG0803S with a lens width of 58mm.
- Gucci Interlocking GG0954S003 with a size of 50-64mm.
Check this review of the most popular Gucci glasses for women (video)
For men, there is a multitude of style sensibilities. Some men choose to stay modern with any of the newer tint models, some choose to go more personal with the custom exclusive offers, and others prefer the retro feel of the classic sunglasses.
A popular style for men includes the following:
- Gucci Web Navigator GG0200S001 with a lens width of 57mm.
- Gucci GG Lens GG0941S with a lens width of 60mm.
Check this review of the most popular Gucci glasses for men (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
How many different Gucci sunglasses models are there?
If we ignore color and size codes, there are 71 models of Gucci sunglasses. Then 60 older models are now sold under the tag of vintage. These are models mostly from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
How many different Gucci sunglasses sizes are there?
There are three ranges of size for Gucci sunglasses: Small, Regular, and Large. The ranges have several different sizes based on lens width, frame size, and temple length measurements.
What’s the most famous Gucci sunglasses model?
The most famous models of Gucci sunglasses have usually been styles of classic aviator sunglasses. The GG0062S 03 Pilot is the item model number of the most popular Gucci sunglasses. The Pilot is an aviator-shaped sunglass with an eye size (lens width) of 57mm and a nose bridge (lens bridge) of 17 mm.
What is the most common Gucci sunglasses size?
The most common size is referred to as Regular. The Regular size has a lens size of 55 to 57mm and a temple length of 132 to 142mm. Bridge size is usually negligible due to Gucci’s frame refinement technology.
What is the biggest Gucci sunglasses size?
The biggest size of Gucci sunglasses is made with a lens width of 64mm and a temple length of 160mm.
What to look for when buying oversized Gucci sunglasses?
How to check the authenticity of Gucci sunglasses?
Every authentic Gucci comes with an identification number called the “model number. The model number is inside the left temple arm of the sunglasses. The number is written before the lens color code and frame measurements (size code).
Learn more how to check the authenticity of your Gucci sunglasses (video)
Gucci has great customer service and special services but how does one become a customer? They are one of the most counterfeit-prone brands. Buying from street vendors is the perfect way of ending up with fake sunglasses with a plastic frame.
We wish you well in your shades journey. To help others avoid any shady business, share the article and leave your thoughts behind in a comment.
Related to Gucci Sunglasses Size
- Gucci Belt Size Chart : How do I know my Gucci Belt size?
- Gucci Ring size chart : Do Gucci rings run big or small?
- Gucci Hoodies Size Charts
- Gucci Women’s Sneakers Size Charts
- What Size Gucci Tights am I?
- Gucci Socks Size Charts for Adults and Kids
- Average Woman’s Ring Size: How to find my ring Size
- Cartier Ring Size Charts : How do I know my Cartier Ring Size?
- Ring Finger Size Chart: How to Find Your Ring Finger Size?
- Average Ring Size for Men: What is a Typical Ring Size for a Man?
- Printable Ring Size Chart and Measuring Tips
- Necklace Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Adults and Children
- Gucci Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide Small – Regular – Large
- Persol Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- Prada Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide
- Carrera Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide for Men & Women
- Oakley Sunglasses Size and Fitting Guide: Kids, Small to XL size
- Oura Ring Sizing : How big are Oura Rings?
- Enso Ring Size Chart And Measurement for Adults and Children
- Gucci Bracelet Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- Gold Ring Size for Men Including Useful Size Charts and How to Measure
- Sunglasses Size for Kids and Adults, with Frame – Lens – Bridge Sizes
- Diamond Stud Earring Size Chart
- Matching Rings Size Chart for Your Engagement or Wedding