Ziploc Bag size, a full guide with zipper storage bags for all sizes
Ziploc bags come in a variety of sizes, which can be confusing when trying to choose the right one. We may be wondering, what do Ziploc bags or Zipper storage bags come in. The most commonly available Ziploc Bag size is a pint, quart, gallon and two-gallons.
In this blog post, we will outline the different Ziploc bag sizes and explain how to choose the right one for your needs.
Ziploc Bag Size Comparison
To compare the different Ziploc bag products, take a look at the complete Ziploc bag size charts. The chart includes the quart size Ziploc bag dimension and other sizes. Note that it accounts for many kinds of zipper bags.
Ziploc Freezer Bags
Freezer bags are iced food bags that are able to freeze for up to six months. The bags feature a zipper seal and will help keep your food fresh if you store them in the freezer. Ziploc Freezer Bags come in various sizes, including pint, quart, gallon and two-gallons. Check below for size chart.
|Ziploc Freezer Bags Size Chart||Length||Width||Pack Count|
|Quart/Medium||17.7||7||18.8||7 7/16||19, 38, 75|
|Gallon/Large||26.8||10 9/16||27.3||10 3/4||14, 28, 60|
Ziploc Storage Bags sizes
Ziploc Storage Bags just like the freezer bags come in various sizes, including quart, gallon, and two-gallons. Storage bags are used to block out air and keep food iced. These bags are great for storing food and other items that need to be kept at a temperature below 32 degrees F.
You can also use this to store even non-food like dry goods, paper products and clothing. Storage bags are very easy to use. Just open the bag and squeeze out air. This will make your food stay fresher longer. You can also seal these bags with a twist tie for even better results.
|Ziploc Storage Bags Size Chart||Length||Width||Pack Count|
|Quart/Medium||17.7||7||18.8||7 7/16||40, 90, 150, 200|
|Gallon/Large||26.8||10 9/16||27,3||10 3/4||19, 38, 60, 75|
Ziploc Sandwich & Snack Bags sizes
The next product from the storage bag is the sandwich bag. These bags are perfect for packing school lunches and snacks on-the-go. They are also great for storing smaller items like jewelry or makeup.
Ziploc Sandwich & Snack Bags come in two sizes: regular and XL. The regular size is ideal for packing sandwiches, while the XL size is perfect for packing larger snacks.
|Ziploc Sandwich & Snack Bags Size Chart||Length||Width||Pack Count|
|Snack Bags||16.5||6 1/2||8.2||3 1/4||40, 90, 150, 200|
|Sandwich & Snack lunck pack||16.5||6 1/2||10.5 & 8.2||5 7/8 & 3 1/4||130|
|Sandwich Bags||16.5||6 1/2||14.9||5 7/8||19, 38, 60, 75|
|Sandwich Bags XL||17.7||7||20.3||8||30|
Ziploc Slider Bags sizes
Ziploc Slider Bags are the latest addition to the Ziploc bag family. These bags feature a slider closure that is easy to open and close. The slider design also helps prevent spills and leaks.
|Ziploc Slider Bags Size Chart||Length||Width||Pleat||Pack Count|
|Storage Bag Quart/Medium||20||7 7/8||14.9||5 7/8||4.7||1 7/8||20, 42, 75|
|Storage Bag Gallon/Large||26.8||10 9/16||24.1||9 1/2||6.6||2 5/8||15, 32, 68|
|Freezer Bag Quart/Medium||20||7 7/8||14.9||5 7/8||4.7||1 7/8||15, 34, 50|
|Freezer Bag Gallon/Large||26.8||10 9/16||24.1||9 1/2||6.6||2 5/8||10, 24, 24, 40|
Ziploc Specialty Bags
In addition to the storage bags, freezer bags and sandwich bags, Ziploc also offers specialty bags.
Ziploc Specialty Bags include:
• Ziploc Vacuum Sealer Bags: These bags are designed for use with a vacuum sealer. They can be used to store food, clothing and other items.
• Ziploc Steam Bags: These bags are microwave-safe and can be used to cook food.
• Ziploc Marinate Bags: These bags are perfect for marinating meat, poultry and fish.
|Ziploc Specialty Bags Size Chart||Length||Width||Pleat||Pack count|
|Vacuum Sealer Quart Bags||20.3||8||27.9||11||–||–||14,20|
|Vacuum Sealer Gallon Bags||27.9||11||35.6||14||–||–||10, 13|
|Vacuum Sealer 8” Roll Refill||20.3||8||6.09m||20ft||–||–||1|
|Vacuum Sealer 11” Roll Refill||27.9||11||4.8m||16ft||–||–||1|
|Zip ‘n Stream Cooking Bags||18.4||7 1/4||20.3||8||–||–||10|
|Marinade Bags||26.8||10 9/16||14.3||5 5/8||8.8||3 1/2||24|
FAQs about zipper storage bags
What Is The Biggest Ziploc Bag Size?
The largest Ziploc bag size is the two-gallon storage bag. These bags measure 13 inches by 15⅝ inches.
How Big Is The Snack Size Ziploc Bag?
The snack size Ziploc bag is perfect for packing sandwiches and snacks on-the-go. These bags measure 16.50 cm by 8.2 cm.
What Are the Dimensions Of Gallon Ziploc Bag?
The gallon Ziploc bag is the second largest storage bag offered by Ziploc. These bags measure 26.80 cm by 27.30 cm.
What Is The Acceptable Ziploc Bag Size For Airport?
The TSA has a list of approved carry-on items and the size of the bag that they must be in. The acceptable dimension is 6 inches by 9 inches.
What Are Ziploc Bags Made Of?
Ziploc bags aremade of low-density polyethylene. This material is safe for food storage and freezer use.
What Is The Difference Between Freezer Bags And Storage Bags?
The main difference between freezer bags and storage bags is the thickness of the material. Freezer bags are made with thicker material that helps prevent freezer burn. Storage bags are not as thick and are designed for general storage use.
How Much Does A Ziploc Bag Weigh?
The weight of a Ziploc bag varies depending on the size and thickness of the bag. A gallon-sized freezer bag weighs approximately 10 grams but for vacuum Ziploc bags are heavier.
Can You Use Regular Ziploc Bags In The Freezer?
Yes, you can use regular Ziploc bags in the freezer. However, for best results, we recommend using freezer bags. Freezer bags are designed with thicker material which can avoid freezer burn.
What Happened To Ziploc Half Gallon Freezer Bags?
Ziploc no longer sells half gallon freezer bags. The company discontinued this size in 2019. Firdge and freezer size charts you can access here
Ziplock bag sizes explained
Ziploc bags are a versatile and convenient storage option for your home. There are many different sizes and types of Ziploc bags to choose from, so you can find the perfect bag for your needs. Be sure to check out the Ziploc size chart to find the right bag for your next project! Thanks for reading! We hope this post was helpful.
What are your thoughts on Ziploc bags? Let us know in the comments below!
Related House Size charts
- U-Haul Truck Size: Choose the right sized moving truck
- Rug Size for Living room use, compared to table and sofa size
- Rug size for hallways guide with easy to use size charts by type of rug
- Ziploc Bag size, a full guide with zipper storage bags for all sizes
- Trampoline size guide and dimensions for all ages and weight
- The complete Stove size chart with tips to get the best out of your kitchen
- Printable ruler in inches with free download and tips
- Blackstone Griddle size and barbecue dimensions
- Sofa Size and dimension guide for all kind of couches
- Picture Frame Size for photos or art – standard and special sizes
- Barbecue size and dimensions
- Weighted Blanket size charts for Adults and children
- What size is a quart – easily explained by country in pints and cups
- Rug sizes for bedrooms – all rug dimensions for all sizes of beds
- Rug sizes and dimensions (with easy to use size-charts)
- Blanket sizes chart, a complete blanket dimensions guide
- Tablecloth size chart – a full guide to choose the correct size for your table
- Propane gas tank size – dimensions and weight (size charts included)
- Greenhouse Size and dimensions (the perfect size for your needs)
- Lawn Mower Battery size guide (with easy to use size charts)
- Piano Dimensions and size by type
- Aquarium Size and dimension by use and type of fish
- Solar Panel Size Guide for residence and industry
- Plant Pot size Guide and dimensions
- Light bulb Size Chart: Types and Dimension guide
- Understanding Light Bulb Base Sizes
- Coffee table Size Chart – Coffee table dimensions
- Storage Unit Size Chart – Guide To Comparing Spaces
- Pool Table Size Chart And Sizing Guide
- Dart Board size – dimension and distance