Screen Protector for iPhone Size, with tips and easy to use size-charts
This post was last updated on September 12th, 2022 at 07:54 pm
What is a screen protector, and why is a screen protector for an iPhone important?
The right screen protector for IPhone size will protect your phone from scratches and cracks. The best protection for an Iphone screen is when you use the protector for a specific model. Iphones are worth hundreds of dollars, so it’s a wise decision to protect the screen properly with the right-sized screen protector.
A screen protector is a thin piece of glass or plastic material that you install on your iPhone screen to protect it from impact and damage. It’s a great investment because it prevents degradation of screen quality, ensuring you can see and touch your screen without issues. Apple is among the largest smartphone vendors in the world with millions of shipments reaching various users.
There are dozens of screen protectors for iPhones online. However, choosing the right size isn’t an easy task, especially if you don’t know the dimensions of your iPhone. Luckily, we’ll cover the ideal screen protector size for different iPhone models. This will ensure you don’t have to return a screen protector after purchase.
Screen Protector for iPhone Size Chart
|iPhone Series||Screen Protector Size|
|iPhone 14 Pro Max|
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max
|iPhone 11 Pro Max |
iPhone XS Max
|iPhone 14 Pro|
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro
|iPhone 11 Pro|
|iPhone 8 Plus|
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6S Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
|iPhone 13 mini|
iPhone 12 mini
|iPhone SE (3rd Generation)|
iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
|iPhone SE (1st Generation)|
The Best Screen Protector Size for iPhone
A screen full of scratches and cracks isn’t anyone’s cup of tea. It’s essential to choose the best option for scratch protection to preserve your phone’s condition. You should ensure the screen protector you choose matches the dimensions of your iPhone for maximum coverage. Let’s look at the different screen protector sizes below.
6.7-inch screen protectors
This size of screen protector is the largest you can use and will provide a layer of protection for the following iPhone models:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
6.5-inch screen protectors
These screen protectors are also ideal for an iPhone with a larger screen size. Here’s a list of the iPhones that are compatible with this screen protector size.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max
6.1-inch screen protectors
There are many iPhone models that can fit these screen protectors. You can use them for an extra layer of protection for the following models:
5.8-inch screen protectors
These are a great choice of screen protectors for th following iPhone series:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone XS
- iPhone X
5.5-inch screen protectors
This is a decent size of screen protector for several iPhone models, including:
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6 Plus
5.4-inch screen protectors
These will cover the entire screen of the following iPhones.
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 mini
4.7-inch screen protectors
These are the smaller size screen protectors, and they are a good fit if you have one of the following phones:
- Third-generation iPhone SE
- Second-generation iPhone SE
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6
4-inch screen protectors
4-inch screen protectors are the smallest of the bunch. They are designed for the smallest iPhone models, which include
- iPhone SE (1st Generation)
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5
How to Choose the Right Screen Protector for iPhone
The main consideration to make when choosing the right screen protector for your iPhone is the material. There are two options available; plastic and glass protectors.`
1. Tempered glass screen protector
Glass screen protectors provide a flawless touchscreen experience while adding an ultra-tough layer of impact protection. The screen protector will keep the phone screen from direct impact by acting as a physical shield whenever your iPhone falls. These screen protectors are more durable and expensive than plastic protectors
2. Plastic screen protector
Plastic screen protectors are more affordable and available. Unfortunately, since they are pretty thin, they can’t provide ultra-impact protection for your iPhone screen. So, if your iPhone falls or collides with something, it’ll probably crack or get scratched. Plus, over time, this type of screen protector loses clarity and will require replacement.
How to place the Iphone screen protector explained (any size)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy a screen protector for iPhone?
There are many physical and online stores that sell screen protectors for iPhones. The main challenge is selecting the right size of screen protector.
Can I order a screen protector for iPhone online?
What’s the average price of a screen protector for an iPhone?
Expensive screen protectors can cost as much as $45, while cheaper models cost under $10. The average cost of an iPhone screen protector should be abo t $20.
How to remove bubbles below the screen protector on iPhone?
If you get bubbles under your screen protector after installing it, you probably didn’t do it correctly. Unless you want to wait for the bubbles to disappear on their own, you’ll need to reapply the screen protector.
You don’t want to reapply the screen protector too often because the adhesive layer could wear out. However, if it’s still intact, you can reinstall it on your iPhone. You can avoid this hassle by getting a bubble-free installation kit for your screen protector.
Are screen protectors for iPhones thick?
Screen protectors don’t all come in the same thickness. Glass protectors are the thicker option, while plastic protectors are usually super-thin.
Can you buy a screen protector at the Apple Store?
There are some screen protectors that offer premium scratch protection available at the Apple store as iPhone accessories. However, they don’t cover every iPhone model.
Iphone screen protector size explained
iPhone screens are built for durability and excellent performance. But, if your iPhone falls or hits a hard surface, the screen could crack or scratch, affecting its functionality. Instead of replacing your iPhone screen on the regular, you can invest in a screen protector and keep your iPhone in pristine condition. The size of the screen protector you need depends on your iPhone model.
Related screen size charts
- What size is a 42 inch TV? Dimensions in cm, inches & room size
- What size is a 55 inch TV? Dimensions in cm, inches & room size
- What size is a 75 inch TV? Dimensions in cm, inches & room size
- Computer Monitor Size Chart: Which Size is the Best?
- Apple Watch 8 Size Guide vs Other Apple Watch series
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Size Chart vs other iPhone dimensions
- iPhone 13 Screen Size Chart: Dimensions vs other iphone models
- iPhone XR Size Screen Size Chart: dimensions vs other iphones
- iPhone 13 Pro Screen Size Chart explained vs other iPhones
- Resolution Size Chart And Difference From Screen Size
- iPhone 14 size chart, screen dimensions and size comparison
- iPhone 12 screen size chart with dimensions and size comparison
- iPhone 12 mini size chart with screen dimensions and comparison
- iPhone 12 Pro size and screen dimensions compared with other iPhones
- Google Pixel 6A size and dimensions guide
- Apple View VR Size and dimensions of Apple’s first VR Headset
- iMac 24 size, weight and box dimensions
- Snapchat Ads Size – scale your business with the right-sized ads
- Screen Protector for iPhone Size, with tips and easy to use size-charts
- Tiktok size for videos, ratios and formats to get the best results
- YouTube banner size – images, file and all relevant sizes explained
- Etsy Banner Size – all sizes for cover, profile, icon images
- Discord Size for emoji’s – avatars – banners
- Twitch banner size – all sizes you need for profile, video, badge sizes
- Facebook image size – Easy to use size-chart for images, videos and more