Bracelet size chart : How do I know my bracelet size?
This post was last updated on February 13th, 2023 at 12:47 pm
You know your Bracelet size by measuring your wrist size. Wrap a cord or a flexible measuring tape around your wrist. Make sure it’s quite tight around your wrist. Measure the marked length with a ruler and check the value in the below bracelet size chart. The standard bracelet diameter for women is 7 inches or Medium, while the standard for men is 8 inches or a Medium. Typically, bracelets are jewelry where size is less of an issue, but the bracelet must still fit, so you don’t lose it. Some bracelet types feature clasps that let the wearer change the size.
What is the average bracelet size for women and men?
The average bracelet size for women is 7 inches or Medium, while the standard for men is 8 inches or a Medium. A size 7 for women equals a small for Men, a men’s size 8 equals a Large for women
The bracelet size chart provides a basic guide to finding the right size for jewelry like bracelets, bangles and cuffs. Jump immediately to the FAQ section of this page
Bracelet Sizing Table of content
- Bracelet and Bangle sizes
- How to measure your wrist for Bracelet sizing?
- Video tutorial about taking wrist measurements
- Bracelet sizes chart for kids, women and men
- Frequently Asked Question on bracelet size
Bracelet and Bangle Sizes
The bracelet and bangle size are recommended for comfort fit, adding an extra 2 cm / 0.79″ to your wrist circumference measurement.
How to measure your wrist
- Use a tape measure; if you do not have one, use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
- Refer to the chart below for your wrist size and the recommended bracelet size based on a comfort fit. You should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and your wrist. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference.
Measuring your bracelet size explained (video)
Bracelet Size Chart for Kids, Women and Men
The below Bracelet sizing table converts bracelet sizes for kids (by age), women, and men in inches and millimeters. (If you want to know the size in centimeters, divide the value of mm with 10)
|Tight Wrist Measure MM||Tight Wrist Measure Inches||Bracelet Length Inches||Use for Women, Men and Children Bracelet Sizes|
|NA||NA||4 “||Newborn – 6 mos.|
|NA||NA||4.5 “||Child 6 – 12 Months|
|NA||NA||5 “||Child 12 – 24 Months|
|NA||NA||5.5 “||Child 2 – 5 Years|
|129.5 MM – 139.7 MM||5.1 IN -5.5 “||6 “||Child 6 – 8 Years|
|150.8 MM||5.9 “||6.5 “||Tween 9 – 13 Years|
|160 MM||6.3 “||7 “||Women’s Small|
|170.1 MM||6.7 “||7.5 “||Women Medium Men’s Small|
|180.34 MM||7.1 “||8 “||Women Large Men’s Medium|
|190.5 MM||7.5 “||8.5 “||Women X-Large Men’s Medium|
|208.2 MM – 215.9 MM||8.2 ” – 8.5 “||9 “||Women X-Large Men’s Large|
|228.6 MM||9 “||9.5 “||Men’s X- Large|
|216 MM – 228.6 MM||8.5 ” – 9 “||9.5 ” – 10 ”||Women Adjustable Extension|
Bracelet Sizing Guide
In the below bracelet size conversion chart you can find out which is your perfect size based on accurate measurements of your wrist
|Wrist Circumference||Bracelet Circumference||Size|
|Comfort Fit Add 2 cm / 0.79″ to wrist circumference|
|14 cm||5.5 “||16 cm||6.29 “||XXS|
|15 cm||5.90 “||17 cm||6.69 “||XS|
|16 cm||6.29 “||18 cm||7.08 “||S|
|17 cm||6.69 “||19 cm||7.48 “||M|
|18 cm||7.08 “||20 cm||7.87 “||L|
|19 cm||7.48 “||21 cm||8.26 “||XL|
|20 cm||7.87 “||22 cm||8.66 “||XXL|
|Wrist Circumference||Bracelet Circumference||Size|
|Comfort Fit Add 0.79″ / 2 cm to wrist circumference|
|5.5 “||14 cm||6.29 “||16 cm||XXS|
|6 “||15.24 cm||6.79 “||17.24 cm||XS|
|6.5 “||16.51 cm||7.29 “||18.51 cm||S|
|7 “||17.78 cm||7.79 “||19.78 cm||M|
|7.5 “||19.05 cm||8.29 “||21.05 cm||L|
|8 “||20.32 cm||8.79 “||22.32 cm||XL|
|8.5″||21.59 cm||9.28 “||23.59 cm||XXL|
Bangle Bracelet Size Chart
|Diameter MM||Diameter Inches||Circumference MM||Circumference Inches||Order Bangle Size||Recommend For|
|60.3 mm||2.37 “||189.5 mm||7.5 “||Extra Small||Women Small|
|66.7 mm||2.62 “||209.3 mm||8.25 “||Small||Women Medium|
|69.9 mm||2.75 “||219.5 mm||8.5 “||Medium||Women X Large Men’s Medium|
|75 mm||2.87″||229 mm||8.75 “||Large||Men’s Large|
|80 mm||2.98″||238 mm||8.95 “||Extra Large||Men’s Extra Large|
Bracelets sizing and fit
Size Charts Tip: Do you want a snug or loose fit? A delicate bracelet with a thin chain, we suggest doing a snug fit. Most other bracelets should have a comfort fit except when buying large or thick cuffs or bangles. It’s best to buy large bracelets with a loose fit, so you don’t feel like you are suffocating your wrist. Check the below table to figure out which fit requires adding inches to the standard bracelet size
|Fitting Style||Add inch(es) to wrist size|
|Snug Fit||Add 1/4″ to 1/2″|
|Comfort Fit||Add 3/4″ to 1″|
|Loose Fit||Add 1 1/4″|
Metal Cuff Bracelet Size Chart
Metal cuffs are most of the time adjustable to fit your wrist size circumference of 16.5-17.7 cm (6.5-7.0″). Most cuffs are available in the following bracelet sizes.
Cuff Circumference Sizes:
Small: 185 mm (7.29″)
Medium: 197 mm (7.79″)
Large: 210 mm (8.29″)
Bracelet sizes explained (video)
Frequently asked Questions about Bracelet sizes
How to put on a cuff?
The simplest way to put on a cuff is from the side of your wrist and then turn it so the center of the cuff is facing upwards. Gently squeeze the sides of the cuff to fit around your wrist.
What is the standard size of a bracelet?
For women’s bracelets, the standard length is 6.5 to 7.5 inches. A bracelet of 7 inches is the most common in women’s jewelry. Men’s bracelets are longer at 7.5 to 9 inches. A bracelet of 8 inches is the most common in men’s bracelets.
How big is a size 7 bracelet?
A bracelet of 7 inches is the most common in women’s jewelry. Women’s bangle and cuff bracelets usually are 7 inches in length with a 2 ½ inch diameter.
How many inches is a size 17 bracelet
A size 17 bracelet refers to the length in centimeters, which is 6.5 to 7.5 inches. A size 17 bracelet can vary between 17cm to 19cm in length. In Alpha sizes a size 17 bracelet equals a Medium.
Related Jewelry Size charts
- Gucci Ring size chart : Do Gucci rings run big or small?
- Bracelet size chart : How do I know my bracelet size?
- Average Woman’s Ring Size: How to find my ring Size
- Cartier Ring Size Charts : How do I know my Cartier Ring Size?
- Ring Finger Size Chart: How to Find Your Ring Finger Size?
- Average Ring Size for Men: What is a Typical Ring Size for a Man?
- Diamonds Size Chart and Comparison by Carat and Diameter
- Printable Ring Size Chart and Measuring Tips
- Necklace Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Adults and Children
- Oura Ring Sizing : How big are Oura Rings?
- Enso Ring Size Chart And Measurement for Adults and Children
- Pandora Bracelet Size Chart & Fitting Guide For Children & Adults
- Gucci Bracelet Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- Gold Ring Size for Men Including Useful Size Charts and How to Measure
- Diamond Stud Earring Size Chart
- Matching Rings Size Chart for Your Engagement or Wedding
- Nose Ring Gauge Size: Your Guide for the Perfect Nose Piercing
- Qalo Ring size chart for men and women – Ring size for active people
- Pandora Ring Sizes & conversion: What’s my Pandora ring size?
- Cartier Love Ring size
- Blue Nile Ring size charts
- Gucci Double G Ring size charts
- Engagement Ring size charts
- How to measure a ring