Pandora Bracelet Size Chart & Fitting Guide For Children & Adults
This post was last updated on March 24th, 2023 at 04:56 pm
Are you looking for the perfect size Pandora bracelet? Look no further than our handy pandora bracelet size charts and guide! We’ve got all the information you need to find the perfect fit, including what size to order if you don’t know your wrist circumference. Pandora Bracelet sizes are in inches for US customers and in centimeters for EU customers.
To determine Pandora bracelet size, generally add 2cm (0.8in) to the measurement of your wrist. Always use the sizing guide for the type of bracelet you have chosen to ensure the most precise fit. You might want to size larger if you like a looser fit.
So whether you’re a new Pandora fan or just looking for a refresher on sizes, be sure to use our simple guide. Happy shopping!
Skip straight to the Frequently Asked Questions
Related: Cartier Ring size charts, Louis Vuitton Belt Size Chart, Rolex Size Charts and Sizing Guide, Gucci Bracelet Size Chart and Fitting Guide, Bracelet size chart : How do I know my bracelet size?
Table of content: Pandora Sizes
- Pandora bracelet size chart
- Pandora bracelet lengths are available
- How to measure your wrist?
- How to choose the right fit Pandora bracelet?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Pandora bracelet size chart
Related: Pandora Ring Sizes and conversion
A Pandora bracelet size chart will help you determine the right size for bracelets.
Pandora size charts tip: Are you interested in snug or loose fit? It’s generally best to buy bracelets that fit comfortably, except when buying cuffs or bangles that are large or thick. Make sure your bracelets are large and loose-fitting so your wrists won’t feel smothered.
The basic rule of thumb when sizing for fitting pandora bracelets is that the bracelet is too loose if it measures more than 2 cm past the wrist and too tight if the cuff measures less than 1.
Is there a typical Pandora bracelet average size? Yes, the average wrist size for a Pandora bracelet is about 23cm/9.1 inches long. Women generally wear pandora bracelets of 7.5′′ (19 cm).
Pandora bracelet Children size chart
The Pandora bracelet size for child is determined by age. Easily convert the required size from your child’s bracelet in the below table based on their age.
|Up to 18 months||4.5||11.5|
|Toddler 18mth-36mth old||5||12.5|
|Junior 3-5 yrs old||5.5||14|
|Junior 5-7 yrs old||6||15|
|Older Child 9-12yrs||6.5-7||16.5-18|
Pandora Moments Single Leather Bracelets
|Wrist Size||Bracelet Size|
|14 – 15||5.5 – 5.9||17.5||6.9|
|16 – 17||6.3 – 7.0||19||7.5|
|18 – 19||7.1 – 7.5||20.5||8.1|
Pandora Moments Double Leather Bracelets
|Wrist Size||Bracelet Size|
|14 – 15||5.5 – 5.9||35||13.8|
|16 – 17||6.3 – 6.7||38||15|
|18 – 20||7 – 7.9||41||16.1|
Pandora Moments Snake Chain Bracelets
|Wrist Size||Bracelet Size|
Pandora Reflexions Bracelets
|Wrist Size||Bracelet Size|
Average most popular Pandora bracelet lengths
Pandora bracelets traditionally come in the following sizes:
- 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- 6.7 inches (17 cm)
- 7.1 inches (18 cm)
- 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- 7.9 inches (20 cm)
- 8.3 inches (21 cm )
- 9.1 inches (23 cm)
The most popular sizes are 18cm (7.9′′) and 19cm (7.5′′).
What size pandora bracelet for a 7-year-old?
7 year-olds typically wear pandora bracelets that measure 15cm ( 6 inches). You can also get a pandora bracelet one size fits all.
More about the lengths of Pandora bracelets (video)
How to measure your wrist?
1. To measure, you can use a measuring tape or, if you don’t have one, something like paper, a strip, or a rope. Wrap it around your wrist where you normally wear your wristband.
2. When using a strip of paper, ribbon, or cord, measure the length against a ruler after marking the end of the strip. That will give you your wrist size.
3. Below is a chart that shows your wrist size and the recommended bracelet size based on comfort. There should be enough space between the bracelet and your wrist for two fingers. In order to fit comfortably, you may need to move up or down a size according to your preference.
How to choose the right fit Pandora bracelet?
You should add 2cm (0.8in) to the wrist size measurement to determine the fitting bracelet size. Be sure to use the size chart corresponding to the bracelet type you need when choosing a bracelet size.
What is the standard size of a bracelet?
In most cases, 6.5 to 7.5 inches is the standard length. Most women wear bracelets of 7 inches. For men, the standard length is 7.5 to 9 inches. The most common bracelet size for men is 8 inches.
Other common sizes include 19, 8.3,1700, and 6.7. That said, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as bracelet size will vary depending on your wrist size and the style of Pandora bracelet you choose.
Here are a few tips for finding the perfect Pandora bracelet size for you:
- Measure your wrist circumference (in inches or cm) to find your optimal bracelet size
- If you are in-between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller size to ensure a snug fit
- Consider how loose or tight you would like your Pandora bracelet to fit
- Remember that the charms on your Pandora bracelet will add some extra weight, so if you like a looser fit, we would recommend sizing up
Once you’ve determined your ideal bracelet size, use our handy guide to find the corresponding Pandora bracelet size.
What size Pandora bracelet for a child?
- 6 years old: 6 inches
- 7 years old: 6.5 inches
- 8 years old: 7 inches
- 9 years old: 7.5 inches
- 10 years old: 8 inches
- 11 years old: 8.5 inches
For a child, we recommend a small Pandora bracelet in length. A child’s wrist is usually much smaller than an adult’s, so getting them the correct size bracelet is important to ensure a comfortable fit is important. Toddlers to teens can wear a 16-18 centimeter diameter pair. Pandora bracelets for babies & children are some of the cutest bracelets available.
When buying a Pandora bracelet for a child, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The first step is to measure the child’s wrist circumference. This can be done with a tape measure or a piece of string, then measured against a ruler. Once you have that measurement, use the right chart to find the corresponding bracelet size. Remember that children’s wrists grow quickly, so it’s best to check the size every few months and update as needed.
Use the chart below to find the corresponding bracelet size. Remember that children’s bracelet sizes start at 6 inches and go up to 8.5 inches.
What size pandora bracelet for 10 year old?
A 10 year old will be fina with a Pandora Bracelet of 8 inches. It all starts with the wrist size of your children. Find all Pandora sizes in relation with wrist sizing in the above size charts.
What is the length of a Pandora bracelet for a 6-year-old?
The size of a pandora bracelet for a 6-year-old would be about 6 inches. Important to note that there is no definitive answer to this question since children come in all different shapes and sizes. However, a good rule of thumb is to find a bracelet that is about as wide as your child’s wrist and has charms that are around the size of a quarter.
What is the length of a Pandora bracelet for a 12-year-old?
The average Pandora bracelet size for a 12-year-old is typically between 17-19 cm. To find your perfect bracelet size, simply measure the wrist circumference of your child and match it to the right size chart. If your child is in-between sizes, we always recommend using the smaller size.
What is the smallest Pandora bracelet?
There is no definitive answer to this question since Pandora bracelets come in various sizes. However, most people find that the smallest size bracelet is about 6 inches.
Baby Pandora bracelet
Babies up to 18 months wear 11 cm or 4.5″ bracelets. Toddlers through teens can wear 12-18 centimeter (5-7 inches) diameter sizes. The bracelets sparkle with charms that include your children’s favorite characters and whimsical touches featuring enamel flowers and jewel-encrusted stars. Charms slide along a classic sterling silver cord or braided leather band.
Learn more about how to pick the right Pandora bracelet fit (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
How to put on a Pandora bracelet
It is easiest to wear a pandora bracelet by putting it on the wrist side and rotating it so the center faces upwards. Fit the bracelet around your wrist by gently squeezing the sides. It will also depend on the type of pandora bracelet you have. There are two types- the ones with a clasp, and the ones that are put on like a necklace.
For the bracelets with a clasp, you will need to open the clasp. The easiest way to do this is to hold one side of the clasp in each hand, and then use your thumbs to push down on one side of the metal while pulling up on the other side. Once the clasp is open, you can put it around your wrist and close it by reversing the motion.
For the bracelets without a clasp, you will need to put them on like a necklace. First, find where the two cords intersect in the middle of your back.
How to measure pandora bracelet
The best way to find out the right size pandora bracelet is by measuring your wrist in order to determine what size of bracelet will fit you the best.
Can you adjust the size of the Pandora bracelet?
Yes, you can. It is fully adjustable to fit you perfectly. When it comes to pandora bracelet size adjustment, you can adjust the bracelet’s tightness or looseness by sliding the large metal bead up or down, as you desired.
How to check the length of your Pandora bracelet?
Use a piece of string to measure your wrist, and then compare that string against a ruler. Once your wrist measurement is determined, add 1 inch or 2-3 centimeters. You now have your bracelet size. For example, if your wrist measures 17cm, you should consider a 19cm or 20cm Pandora bracelet.
So, how do you find the perfect bracelet size for you? Well, it’s easy! Just follow our simple guide below. The right bracelet size for you, for example, pandora bracelet sizes in Australia, depends on what type of bracelet you want.
For each type of bracelet there are different recommendations, so make sure you read the size recommendations and tips for the one you’re thinking of purchasing!
And, if you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
Related to Jewelry Size Charts
- Gucci Ring size chart : Do Gucci rings run big or small?
- Bracelet size chart : How do I know my bracelet size?
- Average Woman’s Ring Size: How to find my ring Size
- Cartier Ring Size Charts : How do I know my Cartier Ring Size?
- Ring Finger Size Chart: How to Find Your Ring Finger Size?
- Average Ring Size for Men: What is a Typical Ring Size for a Man?
- Printable Ring Size Chart and Measuring Tips
- Necklace Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Adults and Children
- Oura Ring Sizing : How big are Oura Rings?
- Enso Ring Size Chart And Measurement for Adults and Children
- Pandora Bracelet Size Chart & Fitting Guide For Children & Adults
- Gucci Bracelet Size Chart and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- Gold Ring Size for Men Including Useful Size Charts and How to Measure
- Diamond Stud Earring Size Chart
- Matching Rings Size Chart for Your Engagement or Wedding
- Nose Ring Gauge Size: Your Guide for the Perfect Nose Piercing
- Qalo Ring size chart for men and women – Ring size for active people
- Pandora Ring Sizes & conversion: What’s my Pandora ring size?
- Cartier Love Ring size
- Blue Nile Ring size charts
- Gucci Double G Ring size charts
- Engagement Ring size charts