Vifuur Size Chart: A guide for Water shoes for men, women and kids
The VIFUUR Barefoot Quick-Dry Shoes let you go anywhere, wet or dry, and rest easy knowing that your feet won’t stay wet for long. The shoes are made of a simplistic design that’s easy to take on and off. Vifuur shoes are great for watersports, beachwalks, snorkeling, kayaking, or yoga. As they are called barefoot shoes, sizing is very important. When you get your size right, they will fit as a second skin to your feet. Vifuur shoes fit true to size. Get all info in the below vifuur Size and conversion chart
Vifuur Size Chart for Men and women watershoes
Check the below size conversion chart for Vifuur watershoes for men and women (unisex) in US, EU and UK sizes
Vifuur Kids size chart
This size table is a conversion chart for infant, toddler, and youth girls U.S. U.K and E.U. sizes
|3 months||1-2 (C)||0.5-1||16-17|
|6 months||2.5-3 (C)||1.5-2||17.5-18|
|12 months||4 (C)||3||19|
|18 months||5-5.5 (C)||4-4.5||20-20.5|
|2 years||6-8 (C)||5-7||21-23|
|3 years||8-9 (C)||7-8||23-25|
|4 years||10 (C)||9||26|
|5 years||11-11.5 (C)||10-10.5||27.5-28|
|6 years||12-13 (C)||11||29|
|7 years||12-13 (C)||11-12||29-30.5|
|8 years||1-2 (Y)||13-1(Y)||31-32|
|9 years||2-4 (Y)||1- 3(Y)||32-35|
|10+ years||4-6-7 (Y)||3-5(Y)||35-37|
At youth size 3, girls can also start shopping in the women’s section
Girls Youth Size 3= Women’s Size 5
Measure your feet for the right size of your Vifuur shoe
How do I know my Vifuur size?
You will need: your running socks, a piece of paper or cardboard, a tape measure or ruler, and a pen
Time needed: 3 minutes
How should Vifuur shoes fit and how to define the perfect fitting water shoe Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet swell during the day, it’s best to measure your feet at their fullest
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your running shoes Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
Keeping your body weight over your foot, trace a thin line around the outside of your entire foot.
- Start drawing
When drawing the line, hold the pen perpendicular to the ground.
- Measure the length of your feet
Measure vertically down the length of your foot tracing. This is your foot length.
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Measure horizontally across the widest part of your foot tracing. This is your foot width.
- Determine your Vifuur Water barefoot shoe size in the conversion charts
Start from the measurement in inches or centimeters and define your size in the charts for men or women
Vifuur Sizing explained (video)
Vifuur Shoes Size chart (image)
Related Shoe Size Charts
- EU to US shoe size conversion: How to convert EU to US size?
- FootJoy Size Charts for Adults and Kids
- Oofos Size Chart for Women and Men
- Baretraps Shoe Size Charts
- Snibbs Shoe Size Chart
- UA Shoe Size Charts: Adults and Kids
- Filling Pieces Size Charts
- Vionic Wide Shoes size chart: Do Vionics run true to size?
- Fendi Shoes Size Chart : Do Fendi shoes fit true to size?
- Hudson London Size Charts
- Philippines Shoe Size Chart for Men, Women, Kids
- FitFlop Size Charts for Adults and Kids
- Zeba Size Chart
- French Connection Size Charts
- Sootheez Size Chart
- Beckett Simonon Shoes Size Chart
- Heelys Size Chart
- What’s My Cole Haan Shoes Size?
- Wonder Nation Shoes Size Charts
- Versace Shoes Size Chart : Do Versace shoes run true to size ?