Vifuur Size Chart: A guide for Water shoes for men, women and kids
The VIFUUR Barefoot Quick-Dry Shoes let you go anywhere, wet or dry, and rest easy knowing that your feet won’t stay wet for long. The shoes are made of a simplistic design that’s easy to take on and off. Vifuur shoes are great for watersports, beachwalks, snorkeling, kayaking, or yoga. As they are called barefoot shoes, sizing is very important. When you get your size right, they will fit as a second skin to your feet. Vifuur shoes fit true to size. Get all info in the below vifuur Size and conversion chart
Vifuur Size Chart for Men and women watershoes
Check the below size conversion chart for Vifuur watershoes for men and women (unisex) in US, EU and UK sizes
Vifuur Kids size chart
This size table is a conversion chart for infant, toddler, and youth girls U.S. U.K and E.U. sizes
|3 months||1-2 (C)||0.5-1||16-17|
|6 months||2.5-3 (C)||1.5-2||17.5-18|
|12 months||4 (C)||3||19|
|18 months||5-5.5 (C)||4-4.5||20-20.5|
|2 years||6-8 (C)||5-7||21-23|
|3 years||8-9 (C)||7-8||23-25|
|4 years||10 (C)||9||26|
|5 years||11-11.5 (C)||10-10.5||27.5-28|
|6 years||12-13 (C)||11||29|
|7 years||12-13 (C)||11-12||29-30.5|
|8 years||1-2 (Y)||13-1(Y)||31-32|
|9 years||2-4 (Y)||1- 3(Y)||32-35|
|10+ years||4-6-7 (Y)||3-5(Y)||35-37|
At youth size 3, girls can also start shopping in the women’s section
Girls Youth Size 3= Women’s Size 5
Measure your feet for the right size of your Vifuur shoe
How do I know my Vifuur size?
You will need: your running socks, a piece of paper or cardboard, a tape measure or ruler, and a pen
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How should Vifuur shoes fit and how to define the perfect fitting water shoe Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet swell during the day, it’s best to measure your feet at their fullest
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your running shoes Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
Keeping your body weight over your foot, trace a thin line around the outside of your entire foot.
- Start drawing
When drawing the line, hold the pen perpendicular to the ground.
- Measure the length of your feet
Measure vertically down the length of your foot tracing. This is your foot length.
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Measure horizontally across the widest part of your foot tracing. This is your foot width.
- Determine your Vifuur Water barefoot shoe size in the conversion charts
Start from the measurement in inches or centimeters and define your size in the charts for men or women
Vifuur Sizing explained (video)
Vifuur Shoes Size chart (image)
Related Shoe Size Charts
- Tommy Hilfiger Size Chart for Men, women and kids
- LuluLemon Size Chart for Men and women’s sportswear – athletica
- Ariat Work Boot Size for men, women and kids (size charts included)
- Plus Size Boots size chart for adults and kids
- Stride Rite Size chart from babies to big kids (+ EU shoe size conversion)
- Florsheim Shoe Size Chart and fitting guide for adults and kids shoes
- Saucony Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Ariat Boots size chart for men, women and kids
- Asics Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Brooks Size Chart for Men and women
- Nike LeBron 9 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Cowboy boots size guide for men, women and kids
- Puma MB.01 size chart and fitting guide
- Nike LeBron 19 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 17 size chart – Shoe size for men, women and kids
- Girls Growth Size chart – A Useful Guide For Shoes And Clothing
- Ski Boots Size Chart – Measurements And Fitting
- How To Convert Women’s Shoe Size To Men’s Shoe Size
- Boys Growth Chart – A Useful Size Guide For boys Shoes And Clothing