Birkenstock Children Size : Are Kids Birkenstocks True to Size?
This post was last updated on August 31st, 2023 at 10:30 pm
Children’s Birkenstock run true to size, but on the roomy side. It’s best to take your kids’ regular shoe size to get a proper fit in Birkenstock sandals. Birkenstocks for kids come in 2 widths: regular and narrow. Children with standard widths can easily fit in the Narrow size. The sandals Learn about the Birkenstock Children Size guide below this page where it’s easy to convert sizes into cm, inches, UK, EU and US sizes.
Should I size up or down in Children’s Birkenstocks?
You do not need to size up or down in Birkenstock sandals because they fit true to size. Birkenstocks are well recognized throughout the world for their contoured foot beds, which offer excellent support and maintain the foot and leg in the proper alignment. Most models come with adjustable straps, to ensure the perfect fit.
Birkenstock Children Size Table of Content
- Should I size up or down in Children’s Birkenstocks?
- Birkenstocks Kids Size chart
- Are Birkenstock children’s size the same as adult sizes?
- Birkenstock Width Conversion Chart : Are they Narrow or wide?
- How to measure your size for kids Birkenstocks?
- How to Fit Children’s birkenstocks explained (video)
The Birkenstock sandals are world-famous for their quality and comfort, including for our kids.
A Birkenstock sandal is a must-have for boys and girls in the summer.
A full size chart page is dedicated to Birkenstock, including the width dimension.
How to measure your feet? you can learn it here
Birkenstocks Kids Size Chart
The Birkenstock Children size chart and fitting guide is the same for boys and girls. The Birkenstock Size conversion table converts the footlength (in cm or inches) into EU – UK and US size. Our Size experts have added your children’s average age as an extra indication to find the right size.
What is kids sizing in Birkenstocks?
|FOOT LENGTH |
|FOOT LENGTH |
|UK SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE|
Are Birkenstock children’s size the same as adult sizes?
The bigger Children’s sizes are the same as the smaller Adult sizes. Which means a size 36 can be worn comfortably by adults or big kids. The Birkenstock Sandals are made in Germany, so the main sizing system is the EU or German size. Birkenstock sizes are only available in whole sizes; children’s sizes usually range from 24-34 and adults’ sizes range from 35-50.
Birkenstock sizes are gender-neutral.
Birkenstock Width Conversion Chart : Are they Narrow or wide?
All Birkenstocks for kids are manufactured in two widths: regular and narrow. Where normal to narrow feet easily fit in the narrow width.
|SIZE (EU)||FROM (CM)||TO (CM)||FROM (CM)||TO (CM)|
How to use the Birkenstock Children Size Chart?
The sandals of Birkenstock are open footwear. This means one’s foot is not held by the whole upper and has, by consequence, space to move.
- The length size chart indicates a from and to dimension in centimeters.
- You have found your size if the measured dimension is between to and from.
- Use that size to determine the width.
Birkenstock models come in 2 widths: regular and narrow.
- The regular width is suitable for normal to more robust feet and is indicated by the outlined foot symbol.
- The narrow width is suitable for narrow to slender feet and is indicated by the filled-in foot symbol.
An example: Birkenstocks run true to size
You have measured your daughters’ feet and she has a 170mm length and 75mm width. The Birkenstock sandal you should buy is 27 Regular.
How to measure your size for kids Birkenstocks?
How do i know my size for Birkenstocks?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet swell during the day, it’s best to measure your feet at their fullest
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Wear socks
With Birkenstocks, your kids most probably won’t wear sock. When you plan to wear soks, make sure you wear socks when you measure your feet.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your shoe Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
Keeping your body weight over your foot, trace a thin line around the outside of your foot.
- Start drawing
When drawing the line, hold the pen perpendicular to the ground.
- Measure the length of your feet
Measure vertically down the length of your foot tracing. This is your foot length.
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Measure horizontally across the widest part of your foot tracing. This is your foot width.
- Determine your Kids Birkenstock size in the conversion charts
Start from the measurement in inches or centimeters and define your size in the charts
How to Fit Children’s birkenstocks explained (video)
Frequently Asked Questions
Related Kids Size Charts:
- Impact of Insoles or inserts on Size charts
- Different Shoe Sizing Systems explained
- Shoe size for Babies and Toddlers
- Birkenstock Work Shoes for professionals
- My Daughters’ first bra
- Birkenstock Stussy Boston Size Chart
- Birkenstock Arizona Shearling Size Chart
- Birkenstock Gizeh Size Chart and Fitting
- Birkenstock Size Chart
- Adidas Kid’s shoe size Charts
- Skechers Kids shoe size Charts
- A Guide To Birkenstock Kids Size Charts
- Pampers Size Chart for all ages by type (size charts included)
- J.Crew Kids Size Chart: Sizes for Boys’ and Girls’ Clothes and Shoes
- Huggies Size Chart for All Ages by Type (Size Charts Included)
- Shein Kids Size Charts for Apparel, Accessories and Shoes
- Baby Crib Size Chart for the Best Sleeping Experience of Your Newborn
- Diaper Size by Kids Age with Easy to Use Size Charts and Tips
- Britax Car Seat Size Chart by Model, Weight and Age
- Youth Shoe Size Chart – US – UK – EU Sizing
- Boy Shorts Size Chart and Sizing Guide
The Picture in this post is of Birkenstock : shop their collection here