Kids Shoe Sizes to Adults Shoe Sizes: How to Convert Your Size?
This post was last updated on September 4th, 2023 at 09:04 pm
You can convert your shoe size to a Kid’s Size with some simple rules: Shoes for children are made using a men’s sizing system. Move down 1.5 sizes when converting a woman’s size to a big kid’s size.. Women’s US size 5 corresponds to a child’s size 3.5. A men’s US size 3.5 is equivalent to a child’s grade school size 3.5. Find all answers in the below chart that handles conversion between Kids’ shoe Sizes to Adults Shoe Sizes
Formula to convert adults to kids shoe sizes
This is the basic equation to use when converting kids’ sizes to women’s shoe sizes: your US women’s shoe size less 1.5 or 2 equals the US kids’ shoe size in women’s shoes. Men’s shoes and Kid’s shoes are the sameBlitzresults
Listing charts and guides with Kids’ Shoe Sizes to Adults’ Shoe Sizes has many reasons. Our kids’ feet grow into adults’ shoe sizes at a certain age. However, as an adult, it might be interesting to check out children’s size as well.
Kid shoes to Women’s shoes: Girls to Women size conversion
In US shoe sizing, deduct 1.5-2 sizes from your own size to read the equivalent girls size. As we handle in many posts on this topic: Size does matter, so try before you buy and measure your feet upfront to be sure. How to measure your feet? Read it here.
Size chart from Children’s Sizes to US Sizes for Men and Women
Size does matter: The base of this conversion size chart is measuring your feet.
We only focus on US sizes because there’s no difference in EU sizes.
A size 35 for girls is exactly the same as a size 35 for women.
PRO-TIP: Converting to men’s US shoe size, women subtract 1.5 sizes from their U.S. women’s shoe size.
When you’re a U.S. women’s size 6.5. Your U.S. men’s shoe size equivalent is 5. Check our dedicated Women to Men’s shoe size conversion here
Related: Kids Shoe Size by Age: your child’s shoe size with easy size-charts , Kids Socks Size Chart by age: What are sock sizes for boys & girls , Boys’ to Men’s Shoe Size Guide : By Age and Foot Length
PRO-TIP: Converting to women’s US shoe size, men can add 1.5 sizes to their U.S. men’s shoe size to get the women’s US shoe size..
When you’re a U.S. Men’s size 5.5. Your U.S. women’s shoe size equivalent is 7. Check out the dedicated Women’s to Men’s US shoe size conversion here.
Adults to Kids Shoe sizing explained and how you can save money (video)
Related Kids Size Charts
- Kids Belt Size Chart
- US Kids Clothes Size Chart : What are kids sizes in US – UK – EU ?
- Pull & Bear Kid’s Size Charts
- Dolls Size: What Are the Different Sizes of Dolls?
- Wonder Nation Shoes Size Charts
- European Boys’ Clothing Sizes to EU, UK
- European Girl’s Clothing Sizes to US, UK
- Jumpsuit Size Chart for Adults and Kids
- Chicco Baby Stroller Size Guide
- What Size of Baby Jogger Stroller Do I Need? (Size Guide)
- H&M Baby & Kids Sizes
- US Toddler Clothing Size and Measurements
- HUGO BOSS Kids Size Charts
- Under Armour Girls’ Size Charts
- Under Armour Boys’ Size Charts
- Baby Romper Size Guide
- Kids Socks Size Chart by age: What are sock sizes for boys & girls
- Goodnites Size Chart: Find the Best Diaper Size
- Mexican Kids’ Sizes of Clothing – Mexico to US
- Chicco Infant Car Seat Size
- Mama Bear Size Chart of Diapers
- OVS Size Chart for Adults and Kids
The Picture in this post is by Lisa Fotios via Pexels