Guide for Nike kids shoe sizing
This post was last updated on March 6th, 2023 at 08:40 pm
Are you looking for a proper guide about Nike shoe sizing for babies, toddlers, or kids? Because every time you are going to buy new shoes, you must think about sizes and it is necessary to get proper sizes to guide you to buy a valuable shoe that will smart fit for your newborn or kids’ feet.
Nike Kids Shoes Sizing Content:
- Nike Kids Shoes Size Charts by age
- Convert Nike Kids Shoes Sizes to Men and Women sizes
- Measuring your kids feet for Nike Shoes
- 6 Tips For buying Nike shoes for newborn or kids
- Nike Kids Shoes Sizing FAQ
- Nike Models Size Charts, Air Max, Air Jordan, Air Force 1…..
Nike Shoe Kids Sizes Chart
Below Nike Kids Shoes Size Conversion Charts or Size guides are divided by age group, divided by:
- Nike shoes for Babies & Toddlers: 1C – 10C kids shoe sizing
- Nike shoes for Little Kids: 10.5C – 3 years old kid shoe sizing
- Nike shoes for Big Kids: 3 – 7 years old kid shoe sizing
The sizes for boys and girls are the same.
Babies & Toddlers Nike Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|US – Kids||UK||CM||EU|
Little Kids Nike Shoe Sizing Guide
|US – Kids||UK||CM||EU|
Big Kids Nike Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|US – Kids||UK||CM||EU|
Nike Shoe Sizes Guide Kids to Men sizes, Nike Size women to kids size Conversion Chart
|US – Kids||US – Men’s||US – Women’s|
Measure your feet for the right Nike Kids shoe size
The first method is to read the charts and get the proper idea of Nike shoe sizes for your newborn or kids. The charts will help you to get a better understanding of your newborn baby’s or kid’s shoe sizes based on their ages.
The shoe size of your newborn baby or kids may vary from the information given in the chart. Because some babies or kids grow very fast and some grow slower than normal babies or kids, that’s why there may be some variation of results. Then apply method number two.
How do Nike shoes for kids fit and how to define the perfect fitting Nike Kids shoe Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
- Stand When Measuring (for babies and toddlers you can skip this step)
- Wear socks
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
- Stand on your piece of paper
- Start drawing
- Measure the length of your feet
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape (in Nike shoes Size Charts there’s no width indication, you can skip this step)
However, when a shoe fits tight on the width sizing, then going up a size will not help this. The model is most probably too narrow for your feet.
- Determine your Nike shoe size in the conversion charts
6 Tips For buying Nike shoes for newborn or kids:
You must add 0.3 – 0.5 inches in the original size of the baby’s shoe. It is because babies grow faster and give their feet enough space to grow well. Don’t restrict them because it can cause serious problems in the long term.
It is better to choose the longest measurement you got in measuring shoe size for your newborn babies or kids.
Newborn babies and kids grow faster, so make sure to measure their shoe size often. It is also recommended to measure the shoe size of your newborn babies or kids repeatedly after 2-4 months.
If you plan to wear shoes along with socks to your Newborn babies’ or kids, you must measure the shoe size after wearing the socks to get the idea of additional width and length for proper fit.
It is advised to identify and make sure the standard sizes are correct for you because standard sizes may vary from country to countries such as the US, UK, or European size.
AS we guided you about Different standards of shoe sizing. Make sure to remember that that UK shoe sizes are usually just one-half size lower than US sizes.
Nike Kids Shoes Sizing FAQ
The recommended shoe size for 2-year-old kid for both boys and girls are US 6C according to a foot length of 5 1/4″.
Generally, you can expect a 3-year-old shoe size to be between 8-10 in little kid shoes or toddler shoes, but we always recommend measuring their foot properly to make sure you have selected the right size shoe for their particular needs.
The recommended shoe size for 4-years-old kids for both boys and girls is US11 according to a foot length of 6 7/8 inches and 12.5C for a 5-Year-Old kid. we always recommend measuring their foot properly to make sure you have selected the right size shoe for their particular needs.
As usual, girls foot grows by the age of 13. But in the case of boys, it usually takes longer to grow, so their feet usually keep on growing until the age of 15 years.
Newborn babies foot grows about 1 inch/year until the age of 2 years. Then from the age of 2 years – 5 years, their foot grows about 0.75 inch’s/year and from the age of 6 years – 11 years grow about 0.5 inch’s/year. That’s why we always recommend measuring their foot properly to make sure you have selected the right size shoe for their particular needs.
The growth of a child’s foot depends on the age and health of your kid. we always recommend measuring their foot properly to make sure you have selected the right size shoe for their particular needs.
Picture in this Nike Kids Shoes Size Guide is by Bogdan Glisik via Pexels
Other Nike Size charts
- Nike Soccer Ball Sizes
- Nike Dunk Size Chart and Fitting: Do Dunks fit true to size?
- Air Jordan 4 Size Guide : Do Jordan 4s run true to size?
- Nike Air Max 97 Size Chart : Is the Air Max 97 true to size ?
- What’s My Nike Tactical Boot Size?
- Nike Air Force 1 Size Chart : How Does The AF1 Fit?
- Air Jordan 1 Size Guide : Are Jordan 1s True to Size?
- Nike Air Presto Size and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- What’s My Nike Air VaporMax Size?
- Nike Huarache size chart for men, women and kids’ shoes
- Plus Size Nike Size Chart: Finding The Right Fit
- Nike Socks Size and conversion (size charts included)
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Nike LeBron 9 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 19 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 17 size chart – Shoe size for men, women and kids
- Nike Kobe Size Chart and Fitting for shoes and sneakers
- Air Jordan 2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Guide for Nike kids shoe sizing
- Nike Air Max 95 Size Chart and Fitting
- Jordan MA2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Dior Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike GO Flyease Size Chart