Jordan MA2 Size Chart and Fitting
This post was last updated on February 20th, 2022 at 10:28 pm
Jordan MA2 SP
The brand new Nike Jordan MA2 SP size Chart and Fitting page
Air Jordan is a brand of basketball shoes, athletic, casual, and style clothing produced by Nike. It was created for former NBA player Michael Jordan. The original Air Jordan sneakers were produced exclusively for Michael Jordan in early 1984. Boosted by the Netflix show, The Last Dance, and the immense popularity of Michael Jordan, the shoes are completely back in fashion. Popular releases are Air Jordan 1 (AJ1), Air Jordan 2, Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4, Air Jordan 5, Air Jordan 6, Air Jordan 11 and Air Jordan 12
Topics in this Nike Jordan MA2 Size Chart page:
Jordan MA2 Women in Power
The “Women in Power” slogan is seen on both the tongue and neon profile tag. Get yours now.
Jordan MA2 Future Beginnings
The first release of the Nike Jordan MA2 in 2021
Nike Jordan MA2 size chart
Discover below the size charts of Nike Jordan MA2 sneakers, organized by men & woman’s sizes.
The general Nike Shoes Size Chart with more parameters can be found here.
Find out How to measure your shoe size correctly here.
Men Jordan MA2 Size Chart
Women Jordan MA2 Size Chart
Other Nike Size Charts on iconic models:
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Billie Eilish Jordan Size (2022 releases)
- Air Jordan 2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Jordan MA2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Dior Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Size Chart and Fitting
- Air Jordan 1 Size Chart and Fitting
Measure your feet for the right size of your Nike Jordans.
How do the Nike Air Jordan 11 sneakers fit and how to define the perfect fitting Nike Jordan MA2 Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
- Stand When Measuring (for babies and toddlers you can skip this step)
- Wear socks
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
- Stand on your piece of paper
- Start drawing
- Measure the length of your feet
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape (in Nike Size Charts there’s no width indication, you can skip this step)
However, when a shoe fits tight on the width sizing, then going up a size will not help this. The model is most probably too narrow for your feet.
- Determine your size in the conversion charts
Nike Jordan MA2 sneakers: Fitting
The Air MA2 fit true to size. The sneakers are very comfortable; you can stick to your regular size. The best you can do is buy the sneaker size you normally have with any other Air Jordans. No matter if you’re buying an Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4 or Air Jordan 11, the size you are for each sneaker will be the same.
As stated already: the Air Jordans, and by extension the Jordan MA2, fits true to size. When you have a wide foot, you might get choose ½ size larger or wait for the materials to break-in. The Jordans are made of materials that will break in and become more flexible after a short time of usage.