Air Jordan 4 Size Guide : Do Jordan 4s run true to size?
This post was last updated on March 26th, 2023 at 05:53 pm
What’s my Air Jordan 4 size and do Jordan 4s run true to size? The sneakers are true to size. So you can order the AJ4 in your normal shoe size with confidence.
How does the Air Jordan 4 fit?
The Air Jordan 4 is true-to-size and fits well. In general, the Air Jordan 4 runs true to size, and most buyers will be OK with their usual Nike or Jordan Brand size.
Continue reading for more advice tailored to your foot length and fit preferences.
Air Jordan 4 sizing Table of content:
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Size Charts Men
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Size Charts Women
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Size Charts Kids
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Models
- Nike Air Jordan Size Charts
- How to measure your size
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Facts
- Air Jordans 4 Faq and Fitting Guide
- Dedicated Nike Size Charts
Air Jordan 4 size chart
Discover below the size charts of Nike Air Jordan 4 sneakers, organized by men, ladies, and Kid’s sizes.
The general Nike Shoes Size Chart with more parameters can be found here.
Find out How to measure your shoe size correctly here.
Men Air Jordan 4 Shoe Size Chart
Men’s and Unisex size conversion chart in US, UK, EU sizes.
Women AJ 4 Sizing Chart
Women’s and Unisex size conversion chart in US, UK, EU sizes.
Big Kids and Youth Air Jordan 4 Size Chart
Complete AJ4 sizing conversion chart (image)
1 image with all Jordan 4 sizes converted in cm, US, EU and UK sizing for men, unisex, women and kids.
How do Jordan 4s fit with wide or narrow feet?
When you have narrow feet
If you have narrow feet, Jordan 4s fit best when going true-to-size or with your usual Nike or Jordan size in the Air Jordan 4. If your preferred size is unavailable, it might be an option going down a half-size, or when you are in-between sizes.
When you have wide feet
When you have wider feet you should stay true to size, depending on how loose or snug you prefer your shoes to fit. Because the Air Jordan 4 is a retro basketball shoe, so the toe and mid-foot area aren’t particularly narrow.
When you prefer a snug fit
If you prefer a snug fit or like to wear your shoes loosely laced, It’s best to size down with the Air Jordan 4 allows.
When you prefer a more roomy fit
If you prefer a wider fit, you can always go a half-size up (especially for those with wide feet). The lacing systems on the Jordan 4 can be adjusted to provide a more comfortable fit even at your standard size.
Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Models
Since 2006 many Nike Air Jordan Retro Models entered the market. Some are extremely wanted and are sold for thousands of dollars. A great collaboration between Nike and Virgil Abloh has resulted in an uber-cool Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Off-White Sail. Discover many other iconic Nike Jordan AJ4 for the latest price situation. Or to complete your Air Jordan Collection.
How to measure your size for Jordan 4s?
How do i know my Air Jordan 4 size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet swell during the day, it’s best to measure your feet at their fullest
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Wear socks
With Jordan 4 sneakers, you most probably wear socks. Make sure you wear socks when you measure your feet.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your shoe Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
Keeping your body weight over your foot, trace a thin line around the outside of your entire foot.
- Start drawing
When drawing the line, hold the pen perpendicular to the ground.
- Measure the length of your feet
Measure vertically down the length of your foot tracing. This is your foot length.
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Measure horizontally across the widest part of your foot tracing. This is your foot width.
- Determine your Jordan size in the conversion charts
Start from the measurement in inches or centimeters and define your size in the charts for men, women or kids
AJ4 sizing explained (video)
Nike Air Jordan 4
Another iconic Nike Air Jordan sneaker deserves a dedicated page: Nike Air Jordan 4 size chart and fitting explained in this post.
Air Jordan is a brand of basketball shoes, athletic, casual, and style clothing produced by Nike. It was created for former Air Jordan is a brand of basketball shoes, athletic, casual, and style clothing produced by Nike. It was created for former NBA player Michael Jordan. The original Air Jordan sneakers were produced exclusively for Michael Jordan in early 1984. Boosted by the Netflix show, The Last Dance, and the immense popularity of Michael Jordan, the shoes are completely back in fashion. Popular releases are Air Jordan 1 (AJ1), Air Jordan 2, Air Jordan 3, Air Jordan 4, Air Jordan 5, Air Jordan 6, Air Jordan 11 and Air Jordan 12
Nike Air Jordan 4 Facts:
- First Air Jordans 4 Release date: 1989
- Air Jordan 4 designer: Tinker Hatfield
- First Color: Black / Cement Grey
- Release Price: 110 US$
Other Nike Air Jordan Size Charts on iconic models:
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Dior Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Size Chart and Fitting
- Jordan MA2 Size Chart and Fitting
Nike Air Jordan 4 sizing FAQ
With the Nike Air Jordan 4 size chart and fitting guide, along the way we try to complete all kind of questions we receive or find ourselves.
C is child and Y is youth. These refer to child sizes, which is the 2T-3T, etc. sizing until you get up to 7-8, then move up to youth sizes, which are more the small-medium-large spectrum.
The Air Jordan 4s fit true to size. The sneakers are very comfortable; you can stick to your regular size. The shoe is made of leather, so the leather could need to flex a little initially.
The Nike Air Jordan 4 sneaker is a shoe out there already for decades and will last for decades to come. Once your feet are fully grown and you know your Nike Air Jordan 4s Size, you can buy them blindfolded online wherever and wheneveryou want.
When converting a Women’s size to a Big Kid’s or youth size you go down half a size. A Youth Size 7Y will correspond to a size 7.5 in women’s … Kid’s shoe sizing stops at size 7 and Women’s starts at size 4. It is a nice overlap for girls and women to find their desired Nike Air Jordan 1 sneaker.
When converting a Men’s size to a Big Kid’s or youth size, you go down a size. A Youth Size 7Y will correspond to a size 6 in men’s size … Kid’s shoe sizing stops at size 7, and Men’s typically starts at size 6, So there’s a small overlap.
The dedicated Nike Size Charts:
- Nike Soccer Ball Sizes
- Nike Dunk Size Chart and Fitting: Do Dunks fit true to size?
- Air Jordan 4 Size Guide : Do Jordan 4s run true to size?
- Nike Air Max 97 Size Chart : Is the Air Max 97 true to size ?
- What’s My Nike Tactical Boot Size?
- Nike Air Force 1 Size Chart : How Does The AF1 Fit?
- Air Jordan 1 Size Guide : Are Jordan 1s True to Size?
- Nike Air Presto Size and Fitting Guide for Men and Women
- What’s My Nike Air VaporMax Size?
- Nike Huarache Size Chart for Men, Women and Kids’ Shoes
- Plus Size Nike Size Chart: Finding The Right Fit
- Nike Socks Size and conversion (size charts included)
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Nike LeBron 9 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 19 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 17 size chart – Shoe size for men, women and kids
- Nike Kobe Size Chart and Fitting for shoes and sneakers
- Air Jordan 2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Guide for Nike kids shoe sizing
- Nike Air Max 95 Size Chart and Fitting
- Jordan MA2 Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Size Chart and Fitting
The picture in this Post is the first colorway released in the Air Jordan 4 Bred sneakers in 1989.