Balenciaga Belt Size Chart
The need for a Balenciaga belt size chart
Balenciaga began when Cristóbal Balenciaga opened his first boutique in San Sebastián, Spain in 1918. After a history that is known and easy to find online, the Kering Group (from Gucci, etc) brought the brand back to its high fashion level as it was in the early days. The right Balenciaga belt is not only about looks but also about sizing. The reality is that it’s not that simple, so we have build a Balenciaga belt size chart. Many think it’s as simple as using the same size as the waist, although it’s not. Let us help you first understand how Balenciaga belt sizes work with a page about the Balenciaga Belt Sizes on this page you will find:
- The Balenciaga Belt Size Chart for women Hip Measurement
- The Balenciaga Belt Size Chart for women Waist Measurement
- From Pants to Belts Size Chart and conversion for women From Balenciaga Pants to Belt.
- Balenciaga Belt Size Chart for Men Hip Measurement
- Buy New Balenciaga Belts or pre-owned Balenciaga Belts
- General Belt Information
- How to clean your Balenciaga belts
- How to measure your Balenciaga Belt size
- Balenciaga Belt Size Charts FAQ
The first thing we need to make clear: your belt size is not the same as your trousers’ size. You will find here everything you need to know about golf belts. Click here for a general belt size conversion chart.
The Balenciaga Belt Size Chart
Belts are sized in centimetres. To determine your Balenciaga belt size, we recommend measuring your favourite belt from the buckle to the hole you use most (for example, if you measure 85cm from these 2 points your belt size is 85. Note that 85cm is from the buckle hole to the middle hole on the Balenciaga belt strap, not the total length of the belt strap). Or, determine where you wear your belt most comfortably and measure.
|US Belt Size
|European Belt Size
More about Belts Size Charts
- Kids Belt Size Chart
- The Belt Size Conversion Chart
- Hermès Belt Size Chart
- Men’s Belt Size Conversion
- Gucci Belt Size Chart : How do I know my Gucci Belt size?
- Levi’s Belt Size Chart
- Off-White Belt Size Chart : How Big is the Off-White Belt ?
- European Belt Size Conversion Chart
- Dior Belt Size Chart
- Giuseppe Zanotti Size Charts
- Salvatore Ferragamo Belt Size Chart
- Fendi Belt Size Chart
- How to measure a belt
- Women’s Belt Size Chart
- Men’s Belt Size Chart
- Balenciaga Belt Size Chart
- Dr Martens Belt Size Chart
- Louis Vuitton Belt Size Chart
General Belt Information
Over time, leather belts tend to stretch. Braided belts or belts made out of synthetic or Vegan leathers even more so. It’s good to keep in mind that a belt that feels a little tight initially will likely wear more comfortably over time.
How to clean your belts
Regular cleaning can be done with a wet cloth.
How to clean your belts
- Wipe the belt down with a damp cloth.
For most cleaning, start with a soft cloth dampened with warm water. Wipe down the belt, focusing on any dirty areas. You can also just try a dry cloth if the belt isn’t too dirty.
- Purchase saddle soap or another leather cleaner.
Using a cleaner designed for leather is always the best choice. Saddle soap is a traditional leather cleaner, and it will suffice. However, you can also use another cleaner specifically designed for leather, as well.
- Add a little cleaner to a clean cloth.
It can help to start with a very slightly damp cloth. Add a little cleaner. If the cleaner is in a tub, like saddle soap usually is, you may need to rub the cloth in the cleaner to work up a light lather.
- Rub the cleaner into the leather.
Try to follow the grain, and don’t rub too hard. Once you’ve rubbed it in, use a clean part of the cloth or another lightly damp cloth to wipe up the excess.
- Let it dry overnight.
It’s best to leave the belt overnight so it has time to absorb all of the polish or cleaner. That way, it will stay on the belt instead of transferring to your hands or clothes, damaging them.
How to measure your Belts and other tips
Read all about it on the international Belt Size Chart and guide page