Best Insoles For Sneakers – Support For Yeezy, Air Jordan, And More
This post was last updated on December 16th, 2021 at 09:04 pm
One of our main objectives is to find the best sneaker insoles for you. We examine quality, service level, and price to find the perfect products for you. Take a look at this article!
The insole is what provides your feet with padding and protection below the foot. It is commonly known as a footbed or inner sole. These are often easy to replace. Many people will replace the original insoles with a pair of specialty insoles they buy separately for better support and more comfort. These are called ‘aftermarket’ insoles.
How To Pick the Best Insoles for Sneakers for You?
As a rule, start with the type of foot pain you have and the type of shoe you need an insole for. Consider your arch type and personal preference for materials before making your final selection. Insoles are a fantastic way to prevent or treat injury and upgrade your footwear. You can find many high-quality, durable insoles for free with our all-inclusive shipping service.
1. Insoles For The Right Activity
You may want to consider using different insoles if you participate in high-intensity or resistance activities. Insoles for hiking, for instance, may not be the best for soccer players. Different shoe designs for different activities will have different support levels, and these can change based on the type of activity being performed.
2. Insole That Is Properly Sized
The insole size is obviously very important – they need to fit in your shoes after all. Insoles are typically sized within a range of shoe sizes (for example, Men’s 9-11). For most insoles, the reason is that they are being pre-trimmed to fit your shoe size. If you know your foot measurements, pick the insole that corresponds with the size of your feet.
3. Insole Placement
Almost all full-length insoles are designed to completely replace the liner that comes with the shoe – only flat insoles can be added without removing the default insole.¾ insoles are placed inside the shoe with the liner that comes with the shoes.
4. Insoles For The Right Arch Type
If you don’t have a lot of knowledge about this, we have a few guides to help you out: one on how to figure out your arch type and another on what you need if you have or suspect flat feet. We also have one for identifying high arches.
- Neutral/medium arches
- Low arches/flat feet/fallen arches
- High arches
When choosing insoles, make sure you pick the type that matches your arch and buy the insole accordingly.
5. Footbed Type
Insoles and arch support come in one of four different types. There are rigid orthotics, semi-rigid orthotics, cushioned arch supports, and ones that have no arch support/flat cushion.
Getting the right insole for your particular work needs will be important. To make sure you get the correct insole, it is important to ensure what footbed type best suits your needs.
How to Change a Sneaker Insole
Replacing worn or uncomfortable insoles is a fast, easy process that most people can do by themselves. This service is for anyone that has flat feet, back pain, or any other lifestyle issues. Running shoes are essential to any physical activity, but it is also very important to know how to take care of them. Oftentimes runners experience pain in the feet because of the constant motion and heavy pressure exerted on those areas. Insoles can provide added support by cushioning and protecting sore feet. In this article we will teach you how to properly replace your insoles:
Remove the insole from your shoe. Most shoes come with removable insoles that shouldn’t be too tough to take out.
Think about what type of insole will best suit your needs. Durable/durable insole provides extra cushioning in certain areas, the sporty insole is lightweight and move with you, etc. Buy whichever one is able to address your needs the best.
When you are shopping for new insoles, bring your old ones. That way if the insoles are sold by the size you can use the old ones to find the right size. Correct size insoles are hard to find, which is why it’s essential to get them right at the start. Large retail shops often have dozens of different manufacturers but usually only stock one variety of sizes.
If your insoles don’t already come in the right size, you’ll need to overlap them with your old ones so you can trim them. Use scissors to cut the new ones so they fit well and sit flat in your sneakers. Choosing the right size for your insoles can make a huge difference. If you don’t want to take them off, make sure to buy insoles in your exact size.
Put the new insole into the shoe starting from the toe side and using your hand to push it down so that it sits correctly.
Insoles Do Not Last a Lifetime
Insoles do eventually wear down and need to be replaced.
Comparison Table for Air Jordans
|Superfeet Green Insoles||Great Insole for Jordan Boots. The shoes offer a high profile, sufficient structure for the feet.|
|Spenco Total Support Max Shoe Insoles||Quality product at a great price. Offer commendable stability to the user.Rigid arch and heel support for stability.|
|Physix Gear Full Length Orthotic Inserts||Well made and helps your flat feet!|
Balance foot structure by providing arch support.
Top 3 Best Insoles For Air Jordan Sneakers
1. Superfeet Green Insoles – Great Insole for Jordan Boots
There are various ways to trim your Jordan 1 sneakers to the ideal size. Superfeet green inserts are especially good for arch support.
They have a great reputation, which means they can provide fast service for your Air Jordan 1’s.
This will help stabilize your feet and improve the foot structure of flat feet. Therefore, your knees and ankles will not churn under strain.
The high level of cushioning in these insoles makes them perfect for running or playing sports. They feature a deep heel cup that absorbs impact to provide maximum comfort and arch support.
- The density of our foam is high and the cushioning provides the necessary shape and structure for your feet.
- This spray has an organic odor-control component that prevents bacterial breeding. It also provides arch supports, which eliminates foot and knee pain.
- These shoes squeak when you walk in them.
Buy Superfeet Green Insoles on Amazon.com
2. Spenco Total Support Max Shoe Insoles– A good product at a good price
The active arch and heel support make the shoe ideal for your feet – people who do active or intense sports will love it. The insole is a perfect addition to the sneaker, adding even more stability.
Another thing that insoles can do is help improve your foot motion control. They do this by reducing over-pronation and also supination, which can prevent common injuries like plantar fasciitis.
- The shoes provide a lot of stability to the user.
- They’re designed with some give, so you can wear them for short periods of time
Buy Spenco Total Support Max Shoe Insoles on Amazon.com
Want to balance your foot structure? This Physix Gear insole is a perfect choice. Why? The increased arch support does wonder for balancing the foot force, which balances your foot structure. Give your running injury the care it deserves with this special insole.
These shoes are great for a lot of activities. They work as a good partner for your Jordan shoes to improve performance.
Save your feet from the onslaught of constant weight by wearing shoes that provide good arch support.
Eva + PU material helps protect your feet from impacts while providing a stylish alternative to other styles. The slim toe bed also increases the space in the toe area, resulting in a more comfy fit for your feet.
- The high arch can make low-profile shoes feel rather tight.
Buy Physix Gear Full Length Orthotic Insoles on Amazon.com
Comparison Table for Vans Sneakers
|DR. SCHOLL’S SPORT MASSAGING GEL ADVANCED INSOLES||Well Made. Works best for pressure reduction, cushioning, and support|
|SUPERFEET GREEN FULL-LENGTH INSOLE||Most Comfortable. Provide the most support and aid in natural stress absorption|
|HAPPYSTEP FULL-LENGTH MEMORY FOAM GEL INSOLES||Comforts heel-to-toe. Works best for pressure reduction, cushioning, and support|
Top 3 Best Insoles For Vans Sneakers
1. DR. SCHOLL’S SPORT MASSAGING GEL ADVANCED INSOLES
Dr. Scholls massaging insoles are the perfect accompaniment for active people. They help reduce foot or leg fatigue, provide stability and support in key areas, and they’re easy to use- just trim to fit!
Buy DR. SCHOLL’S SPORT MASSAGING GEL ADVANCED INSOLES on Amazon
2. SUPERFEET GREEN FULL-LENGTH INSOLE
Superfeet insoles are a popular all-time choice for different types of shoes, and Vans is no exception. They have a deep heel cup to provide support and help absorb impact. They are made of a closed-cell foam material and have a treatment to control odor. This keeps footwear smelling fresh.
3. HAPPYSTEP FULL-LENGTH MEMORY FOAM GEL INSOLES
Memory foam is a great option when it comes to preventing pain and injury. Additionally, HappyStep brings you a range of benefits that can give you a more dependable experience. It’s affordable, has a neutral arch for any type of foot, and there’s gel in the heel & toes which provide shock absorption. The elevated memory foam also guarantees durability and comfort
Buy HAPPYSTEP FULL-LENGTH MEMORY FOAM GEL INSOLES on Amazon
Comparison Table for Nike Sneakers
|POWERSTEP PINNACLE SHOE INSOLES||Flexible Support. High Activity for Moderate Support|
|PHYSIX GEAR SPORTS ORTHOTIC INSERTS||Most Comfortable. Supports for proper foot posture and arch support|
|VIVESOLE PLANTAR FASCIITIS INSOLES||Firm Foam Shoe Inserts. Supporting your foot’s natural structure effectively|
Top 3 Best Insoles For Nike Sneakers
1.POWERSTEP PINNACLE SHOE INSOLES
Our Pinnacle offers semi-stiff arch support while still being flexible. It also has a deep heel cup to keep your feet supported. A foam base and Powersteps’ Variable Cushioning Technology means your feet never get tired! An antimicrobial treated fabric upper provides airflow for summer hikes, too
2.PHYSIX GEAR SPORTS ORTHOTIC INSERTS
The semi-rigid design of these full-length insoles provides support for your arches and heels. An ultra-thin design made from EVA foam and polyurethane is low profile and prevents slippage, ensuring you can exercise without experiencing discomfort.
3. VIVESOLE PLANTAR FASCIITIS INSOLES
ViveSole is a shock-absorbing shoe insert made by a podiatrist that addresses your feet with increased cushioning in the heels and forefoot. They relieve stress on your feet and fatigue for a long-lasting feeling of comfort. Made from lightweight foam, this product is also durable and washable!
Comparison Table for Adidas Sneakers
|Samurai UnisexFlat Feet Adidas Insoles Replacement||Ideal for pain relief. A lightweight and flexible designGently corrects overpronation associated with fallen arches|
|Spenco Unisex RX ComfortThin Insole||Offers just enough support, and cushioned shock absorbency. Thin and lightweight design with lightweight cushioning|
|Sof Sole Men’s AthleteMen’s Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles||Fits perfectly with all athletic shoe brands. Orthotic performance ideal for walking and running.|
Top 3 Best Insoles For Adidas Sneakers
1. Samurai UnisexFlat Feet Adidas Insoles Replacement
The Samurai Replacement Insoles provide wide coverage that’s gentle on your feet and provides the relief you need, such as Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain. The insoles are designed by a podiatrist and will fit perfectly the shape of your feet.
- DreamPlus is a triple-layer innersole that absorbs shock and helps to prevent overpronation. It also provides excellent cushioning and arch support.
- These orthotics offer excellent pain relief for conditions like Plantar Fasciitis & Heel Pain
- Adidas shoes are custom-made insoles for runners seeking lightweight, flexible shoes.
- Made with medical-grade materials to provide the best orthotic support.
- They’re thin, so they’re easy to fit inside your Adidas shoes. If you want to be more comfortable or need extra cushioning, however, you may prefer an insole that’s thicker.
2. Spenco Unisex RX ComfortThin Insole Replacements
Spenco’s ultra-thin, cushioned replacement insoles will perfectly fit your Adidas sneakers, providing just enough support and cushioned shock absorption.
- Ready to go in a range of sizes for a perfect fit
- This fabric is treated with Silpure, an antimicrobial agent which prevents odors and germs from developing.
- A thin and lightweight design, with cushioned heel-toe. Exclusive cushioning absorbs shock and provides maximum support.
- We regret to say that the size should be considered before purchase, so it is not suitable for wider feet.
- Sof Sole Men’s AthleteMen’s Athletic Shoe Replacement Insoles
The Sof Sole Athletic Insole replacement range is perfect for you if you wear a variety of different athletic shoe brands. The insoles can be trimmed to fit any shoe and come in a variety of designs and colors for men.
- Your feet will thank you for pairing these shoes up with the Implus Foam cushioning system. It makes them feel like walking on air without the bulkiness
- Orthotics are ideal for walking and running
- The Nike Air Max Shoes are made to align the natural shape of the feet. The cushioning makes them comfortable and perfect for most foot types and shapes.
- This shoe is light and airy, with just enough cushioning in the heel and forefoot to provide comfort without adding bulk.
- Hydrolix protection wicks moisture away from your feet. It also manages odor by regulating temperature.
- If you have a high arch, these are probably not the best socks to buy.
Comparison Table for Converse Sneakers
|DR. SCHOLL’S ULTRA THIN MASSAGING GEL INSOLES||Most Comfortable. Very thin and suitable for casual shoes. Even in your smaller shoes, you can feel comfortable and energized all day.|
|HAPPYSTEP TERRY INSOLES||Ideal for pain relief. Provides excellent moisture sweat absorptionmakes foot comfortable and cozy|
|SUPERFEET EASYFIT MEN’S DRESS SHOE COMFORT||Support and stabilize. Helps stabilize and support the footcan aid in the reduction of stress on the foot, ankles, and knees|
Top 3 Best Insoles For Converse Sneakers
1. DR. SCHOLL’S ULTRA THIN MASSAGING GEL INSOLES
This trim to fit insole is thin and made for shoes like Converse. It comes with gel technology that will repel fatigue, so your feet stay energized. You also get a money-back guarantee when you buy them.
2. HAPPYSTEP TERRY INSOLES
These insoles come in a pack of 2 so you will always have a spare pair to switch into after cleaning. The latex bottom provides comfort and the terry cloth upper absorbs perspiration from your feet. Clean these on a gentle cycle in the washing machine.
3. SUPERFEET EASYFIT MEN’S DRESS SHOE COMFORT
It’s hard to argue with the benefits of these three-quarter length insoles. They’ll keep your feet supported & stabilized while providing the protection you need in your arches & heels. Slip-resistant ridges on the bottom help with traction, and an odor control feature prevents foot smell.
Here’s a look at how insoles can solve many of the problems you have with your feet. We hope this guide assists you in finding the right insole. We hope you find a pair of insoles that suit your needs from this diverse round-up and happy feet to every step.
If you found this information beneficial, please like and share it.
Related sneaker size charts
- Fendi Shoes Size Chart : Do Fendi shoes fit true to size?
- Versace Shoes Size Chart : Do Versace shoes run true to size ?
- Nike Dunk Size Chart and Fitting: Do Dunks fit true to size?
- Chanel Shoes Size Chart : Are Chanel shoes true to size?
- Air Jordan 4 Size Guide : Do Jordan 4s run true to size?
- Prada Shoe Size Chart : Do Prada Shoes run true to size ?
- Golden Goose Size Chart : Are Golden Goose true to size?
- Nike Air Max 97 Size Chart : Is the Air Max 97 true to size ?
- Reebok Classic Sneaker Sizes
- Veja Size Charts and Fitting
- Allbirds Size and fitting : Do Allbirds run true to size?
- Nike Air Force 1 Size Chart : How Does The AF1 Fit?
- Yeezy 350 Size Chart and Fitting: Are Yeezy 350 true to size?
- Air Jordan 1 Size Guide : Are Jordan 1s True to Size?
- What’s My Nike Air VaporMax Size?
- Nike Huarache Size Chart for Men, Women and Kids’ Shoes
- Adidas Superstar Size chart for Men, Women and Kids’ Sneakers
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting