Skechers Work and Safety Shoes and Boots
This post was last updated on January 5th, 2022 at 03:42 pm
You’ve reached the Skechers Work and Safety Shoes and Boots Size Conversion Charts page. Here you’ll find all about the perfect size for men, and women, Skechers Work shoes.
Skechers Work’s industry-tested and -approved slip-resistant and safety toe shoes and boots for men offer protection and comfort for essential workers, first responders, restaurants, construction, and more.
Check the collection here
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SKECHERS WORK AND SAFETY SHOES?
How do I know my Skechers Works Shoe size?
You will need: your socks, a piece of paper or cardboard, a tape measure or ruler, and a pen
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How should Skechers Work shoes fit and how to define the perfect fitting when buying Skechers works safety shoes Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet swell during the day, it’s best to measure your feet at their fullest
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Wear socks
Most of the time you wear socks in your shoes. Make sure you wear socks when you measure your feet.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your running shoes Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
Keeping your body weight over your foot, trace a thin line around the outside of your entire foot.
- Start drawing
When drawing the line, hold the pen perpendicular to the ground.
- Measure the length of your feet
Measure vertically down the length of your foot tracing. This is your foot length.
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Measure horizontally across the widest part of your foot tracing. This is your foot width.
- Determine your Skechers Work shoe size in the conversion charts
Start from the measurement in inches or centimeters and define your size in the charts for men or women
Why choose a Skechers Work Working and Safety Shoes
The Skechers Work safety and working shoes range includes casual athletic and slip-on style work shoes. The Skechers work shoes or Skechers Occupational shoes are durable and comfortable, with little Industrial Safety features, to maximize comfort. The collection consists of Formal designs, a range for Hospital Staff and Hospitality workers.
Skechers Work Safety Shoes offers a range for Industrial work environments, adding all kinds of protection.
- Safety features for Industrial Work Environments – The Skechers WORK safety work boot and shoe range offers durable shoe options with their comfort features such as the Memory foam and Goga Mat insole and Midsole foam, together with safety features.
Depending on the model the safety features include a protective toe cap in Alloy, Composite or Steel, Electrical Hazard safe materials (EH), and a rated slip-resistant outsole that can be used for wet and greasy floors. All of the features engineered and tested to pass all ASTM standards.
Read about safety features here on size-charts.com
- Comfortable Regular Fit and Comfort Features – The Skechers Work Shoes have a relaxed fit design, and come in different width options. They cater to every foot type and for a comfortable style that suits everyone, all day long.
- Formal Work Shoe Styles – The Skechers Work collection comes in unisex slip-on models, comfortable Pumps, and Mary Jane models for the ladies that have a more formal and professional style, with the same comfort features and high-quality, durable materials.
Formal looking Skechers Work occupational shoes are ideal for office environments where you need to dress up, or in the service and hospitality industry.
- Casual and Athletic Work Shoe Styles – The Skechers heritage of fitness, active-casual, and sporting shoes translates into a more athletic style Skechers work shoe range with features ideal for occupations such as Nursing, Hospitality, service industry, delivery and hospital, and emergency staff occupations.
How to measure your size for Skechers Work Working and Safety shoes
Discover a handy description How to measure your foot link.
Probably you don’t feel like reading or quickly want to measure your feet.
How to try on safety shoes or safety boots?
- Completely lace-up your footwear.
- Walk around briefly in your new footwear to feel and check the comfort.
- Ensure the boot/shoe and your foot bend in the same place.
- Pay attention if you don’t feel the protective toecap in the bending zone.
- The boot/shoe arch and your foot arch should line up perfectly.
- Your heel should be feeling well supported and sufficient grip in the heel cup.
- Make sure you have enough toe space (your toes shouldn’t touch the end)
The difference between Skechers Work Safety shoes and Skechers Work Working shoes.
Do not confuse Safety shoes or boots with Working shoes:
- Safety Shoes/Boots offer protection for toes and, in many cases, also with an anti-perforation plate.
Safety footwear comes mostly in 2 standards: ASTM 2413 & EN ISO 20345.
- Working shoes (or occupational footwear) are designed and engineered to do your daily job with more focus and offer no toe protection. This kind of shoes comes with the ISO standard: EN ISO 20347
In Between sizes?
How is the fit of a Skechers Work Shoe or Safety Boot? What if I’m in between sizes with my measurement? Your foot size measurement may be in between sizes in the below Skechers Work Shoes Size Conversion Charts. No Panic.
If you want a tight fit, go one size down, whereas if you fancy a loose fit, go one size up.
However, we’re talking about professional footwear, so a perfect fit is crucial for 8-10 hours working days.
Skechers Safety and Work Shoes and Boots Size Chart
The use of safety shoes affects the size and fitting: read about it here.
Many Safety shoes come in one width, but also width is an important determining factor in comfort: Read about it here
Skechers Work shoes come in Ladies and Men models and sizing. Skechers is one of the sole brands haveing such a wide collection for both genders. Most brands make Unisex models: check the size chart here.
The Men Skechers Shoe Size Conversion Chart below is made on the basis of CM and inches measurement of the feet. This size indicates the shoe’s inside length in centimeters or inches and is the best basis for conversion when you are buying a new pair of Skechers shoes.
Men: Skechers Safety and work Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|29.7 cm||11.8 “||13.5||12.5||47||48||45|
Women: Skechers Safety and work Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Are Skechers good work shoes?
The Skechers Work collections come with perfect work shoes with its cushioned and supportive feel and non-slip soles. The durability of the shoes is great as well, where the shoes last for many years, given the type of industry.
The fitting and size charts are well respected in Skechers Work Shoes. The fact that Skechers offers different widths is a big plus for optimal comfort during long working days.
Why Choose for Skechers Work Safety boots or Work Shoes?
As described above you can consider Skechers Work shoes and Safety boots because of their Fitting and comfort, Durability, Protection, and price.
Which Skechers are best for standing all day
The key strength of Skechers Occupational Work Shoes and safety boots is the extreme focus on comfort. If you need something non-skid for your work environment, the slip-resistant rubber sole keeps you safe as well as comfortable.
Skechers Work shoes use Memory foam, is this good or bad?
Many people who have used Skechers Work Shoes and Safety Boots can attest to the fact that they have helped them deal with pain after a long day of standing on their feet.
This is one of the reasons why work shoes with memory foam have gained popularity.
For others, memory foam either does not help to relieve their foot issues or it causes the pain to worsen. Like in many aspects of shoes, and even more in professional footwear like Work Shoes or Safety Boots, it’s a very personal decision to make.
The model in the picture of this post is the SKECHERS WORK SOFT STRIDE GRINNEL safety boot, buy it here.
Related Skechers and other Work Size charts
- Helly Hansen Workwear Size Charts
- Scrubs Size: Find your Perfect Fit
- Women’s Workwear Size Chart
- Oakley Boots Size Charts: Men, Women
- Danner Boots Size for Men and Women
- Steel Toe Crocs Size Guide for women and men
- 5.11 Boots Size Charts for Men and Women
- Under Armour Tactical Boots Size Chart
- Men’s Workwear Size Chart
- Workwear Plus Size Chart
- McKinley Shoes Size
- LOWA Boots Sizes for Adults and Kids
- Rossignol Ski Boots Sizes for Adults and Kids
- What is my Bates Boots Size?
- What’s My Nike Tactical Boot Size?
- What Is My Dickies Workwear Size? (Charts Included)
- Nursing Uniform Size for Men & Women: How do I know my size?
- Patagonia Workwear Size Guide
- Military Boots Size Chart: Should you size up or down?
- Keen Shoe Size Chart and Fitting Guide for men, women and kids
- Nail Gun Size Chart and Types of Nails for all kinds of jobs
- Birkis Size Chart and Sizing Guide
- Carhartt Workwear size chart for men and women
- New Balance nurse shoes size – all sizing charts for nursing shoes
- Timberland PRO Size chart – workshoes and boots sizing guide
- Thorogood size charts for men and women with sizing tips
- Shoes for crews size chart for men and women’s work shoes
- Ariat Work Boot Size for men, women and kids (size charts included)
- Ariat Boots size chart for men, women and kids