Ugg size chart and fitting guide
This post was last updated on February 22nd, 2022 at 09:45 pm
One of the most popular questions asked when it comes to UGG is what size should I buy? The composition, shape, and style can make it confusing, so the below Ugg Size Chart and fitting guide is the great starting point to buy your favorite Pair of Uggs
Men’s Ugg Size Chart
|Men’s Sizes Ugg|
|UK||Europe||US||Japan||China||CM||Euro Size on Box|
Women’s Ugg Size chart and size conversion
|Women’s Sizes UGG|
|UK||Europe||US||Japan||China||CM||UK Size on Box|
Do UGG have a kids range?
UGG kids boots are very popular, offering your children practically all the most popular adult styles.
Ugg Kids Size chart
Ugg Size for Kids 3.5 – 12 years
|3.5 – 4 years||9||27.5||10||17||170||17|
|4 – 4.5 years||10||28.5||11||18||180||18|
|4.5 – 5 years||11||30||12||19||190||19|
|5 – 6 years||12||31||13||20||200||20|
|6 – 7 years||13||32.5||1||21||210||21|
|7 – 8 years||1||33.5||2||22||220||22|
|8 – 9 years||2||35||3||23||230||23|
|9 – 10 years||3||36||4||24||240||24|
|10 – 11 years||4||37||5||25||250||25|
|11 – 12 years||5||38||6||26||260||26|
Ugg size for Toddlers 2 – 5 years
|12 – 18 months||3.5||19.5||4||11.5||115||11.5|
|18 – 24 months||4.5 – 5||21 – 22||5 – 6||12.5 – 13.5||125 -135||12.5 – 13.5|
|2 – 2.5 years||6||23.5||7||14.5||145||14|
|2.5 – 3 years||7||25||8||15||150||15|
|3 – 3.5 years||8||26||9||16||160||16|
|3.5 – 4 years||9||27.5||10||17||170||17|
|4 – 4.5 years||10||28.5||11||17.5||175||18|
|4.5 – 5 years||11||30||12||18.5||185||19|
Ugg size for Babies 0 – 24 months
|0 – 3 months||0.5||16||0/1||9||90||9.0||XS|
|0 – 3 months||0||15||1||9||90||8.5||XS|
|3 – 6 months||1||17||2||10||100||9.5||XS|
|3 – 6 months||2||18||2/3||11||110||10.5||S|
|6 – 12 months||2.5||18.5||3||11||110||10.5||S|
|6 – 12 months||3||18.5||3/4||11||110||10.5||S|
|12 – 18 months||3.5||19.5||4||11.5||115||11.5||M|
|12 – 18 months||4||20.5||4/5||12.5||125||12.5||M|
|18 – 24 months||4.5||21||5||12.5||125||12.5||M|
|18 – 24 months||6||23.5||6/7||13.5||145||14.5||L|
Do UGGs fit true to size?
UGGs generally fit true to size. However, you want your new UGGs to be fitting as a glove. when time passes by, the wool liner will begin to flatten making them a little roomier. New UGGs need to be tight to the foot.
How to Measure your Uggs Shoes Size
How do I know my size in UGGs?
The best way to check your UGG size is to measure your feet! A full understanding on how to measure your feet you can read here
- Stand on a piece of paper straight against a wall.
- Get someone to mark the top of your top and the back of your heel. you can do this by yourself as well
- Measure the distance between these two points.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How do Uggs fit and how to define the perfect fitting UGG Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet tend to swell in the afternoon, so it’s best to take dimensions by the end of the day.
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Wear socks
Uggs are worn with and without socks. Based on your choice wear them (or not) when measuring your foot. Generally, you shouldn’t wear socks in uggs.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your Ugg Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
For Wheelchair users, you can go immediately to step 8 and measure the length of the feet with measuring tape.
- Start drawing
- Measure the length of your feet
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Uggs only come in 1 roomy width, so no need to take your width measurements
- Determine your Ugg size in the conversion charts
Will UGG boots stretch?
The sheepskin exterior won’t stretch, the inner lining will become compressed like your boots have stretched or become roomier. Buy your new UGGs really true to size, but not too tight. A perfect-fitting UGG must hold your foot like a glove.
Consider buying wool insoles, when your UGGs are well worn and the lining has lost its initial volume.
Ugg Sizing explained
Do you go up or down a size in UGGs?
When you’re in between sizes with your UGG size measurement, it’s best to go 1 size down. The reason is already explained on this page: The lining will become less dense and this will cause a more roomy fitting.
More Shoe Size Charts to discover
- Heels size for wide feet – with easy to use sizing guides and charts
- Youth shoe size chart – US – UK – EU sizing
- Average shoe size for women with easy to use sizing charts
- Chacos size chart for men, women and kids (how to get a perfect fit)
- Thorogood size charts for men and women with sizing tips
- Combat boots size chart: men’s, women’s and kids’ military boots sizing
- Asos sizing guide: size charts for men’s and women’s clothes and shoes
- Havaianas Size Chart for flip flops sizing for men, women and kids
- Shoes for crews size chart for men and women’s work shoes
- US to EU shoe size conversion made easy in inches and cm
- Mexico Shoe Size vs US Size: Easy size Charts for Men, Women & Kids
- Easy EU to US shoe size conversion with size tables (foot length, IN, Cm)
- Nike Air VaporMax size
- Gap Kid’s Size Charts for clothes, apparel, accessories and shoes
- Adidas NMD size chart for men, women and kids
- Nike Huarache size chart for men, women and kids’ shoes
- Adidas Superstar Size chart for Men, women and kids’ sneakers
- Tommy Hilfiger Size Chart for Men, women and kids
- LuluLemon Size Chart for Men and women’s sportswear – athletica
- Plus Size Boots size chart for adults and kids
- Stride Rite Size chart from babies to big kids (+ EU shoe size conversion)
- Florsheim Shoe Size Chart and fitting guide for adults and kids shoes
- Saucony Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Ariat Boots size chart for men, women and kids
- Asics Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Brooks Size Chart for Men and women
- Nike LeBron 9 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Cowboy boots size guide for men, women and kids
- Puma MB.01 size chart and fitting guide