Ugg size chart and fitting guide
This post was last updated on February 22nd, 2022 at 09:45 pm
One of the most popular questions asked when it comes to UGG is what size should I buy? The composition, shape, and style can make it confusing, so the below Ugg Size Chart and fitting guide is the great starting point to buy your favorite Pair of Uggs
Men’s Ugg Size Chart
|Men’s Sizes Ugg|
|UK||Europe||US||Japan||China||CM||Euro Size on Box|
Women’s Ugg Size chart and size conversion
|Women’s Sizes UGG|
|UK||Europe||US||Japan||China||CM||UK Size on Box|
Do UGG have a kids range?
UGG kids boots are very popular, offering your children practically all the most popular adult styles.
Ugg Kids Size chart
Ugg Size for Kids 3.5 – 12 years
|3.5 – 4 years||9||27.5||10||17||170||17|
|4 – 4.5 years||10||28.5||11||18||180||18|
|4.5 – 5 years||11||30||12||19||190||19|
|5 – 6 years||12||31||13||20||200||20|
|6 – 7 years||13||32.5||1||21||210||21|
|7 – 8 years||1||33.5||2||22||220||22|
|8 – 9 years||2||35||3||23||230||23|
|9 – 10 years||3||36||4||24||240||24|
|10 – 11 years||4||37||5||25||250||25|
|11 – 12 years||5||38||6||26||260||26|
Ugg size for Toddlers 2 – 5 years
|12 – 18 months||3.5||19.5||4||11.5||115||11.5|
|18 – 24 months||4.5 – 5||21 – 22||5 – 6||12.5 – 13.5||125 -135||12.5 – 13.5|
|2 – 2.5 years||6||23.5||7||14.5||145||14|
|2.5 – 3 years||7||25||8||15||150||15|
|3 – 3.5 years||8||26||9||16||160||16|
|3.5 – 4 years||9||27.5||10||17||170||17|
|4 – 4.5 years||10||28.5||11||17.5||175||18|
|4.5 – 5 years||11||30||12||18.5||185||19|
Ugg size for Babies 0 – 24 months
|0 – 3 months||0.5||16||0/1||9||90||9.0||XS|
|0 – 3 months||0||15||1||9||90||8.5||XS|
|3 – 6 months||1||17||2||10||100||9.5||XS|
|3 – 6 months||2||18||2/3||11||110||10.5||S|
|6 – 12 months||2.5||18.5||3||11||110||10.5||S|
|6 – 12 months||3||18.5||3/4||11||110||10.5||S|
|12 – 18 months||3.5||19.5||4||11.5||115||11.5||M|
|12 – 18 months||4||20.5||4/5||12.5||125||12.5||M|
|18 – 24 months||4.5||21||5||12.5||125||12.5||M|
|18 – 24 months||6||23.5||6/7||13.5||145||14.5||L|
Do UGGs fit true to size?
UGGs generally fit true to size. However, you want your new UGGs to be fitting as a glove. when time passes by, the wool liner will begin to flatten making them a little roomier. New UGGs need to be tight to the foot.
How to Measure your Uggs Shoes Size
How do I know my size in UGGs?
The best way to check your UGG size is to measure your feet! A full understanding on how to measure your feet you can read here
- Stand on a piece of paper straight against a wall.
- Get someone to mark the top of your top and the back of your heel. you can do this by yourself as well
- Measure the distance between these two points.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
How do Uggs fit and how to define the perfect fitting UGG Size?
10 easy steps to measure your feet correctly:
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Your feet tend to swell in the afternoon, so it’s best to take dimensions by the end of the day.
- Stand When Measuring
When in a wheelchair there’s no pressure on the feet, so it’s unnecessary to stand up.
- Wear socks
Uggs are worn with and without socks. Based on your choice wear them (or not) when measuring your foot. Generally, you shouldn’t wear socks in uggs.
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Measure your left and right foot separately as they’re not the same length. Take the biggest measurement to determine your Ugg Size
- Stand on your piece of paper
For Wheelchair users, you can go immediately to step 8 and measure the length of the feet with measuring tape.
- Start drawing
- Measure the length of your feet
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Uggs only come in 1 roomy width, so no need to take your width measurements
- Determine your Ugg size in the conversion charts
Will UGG boots stretch?
The sheepskin exterior won’t stretch, the inner lining will become compressed like your boots have stretched or become roomier. Buy your new UGGs really true to size, but not too tight. A perfect-fitting UGG must hold your foot like a glove.
Consider buying wool insoles, when your UGGs are well worn and the lining has lost its initial volume.
Ugg Sizing explained
Do you go up or down a size in UGGs?
When you’re in between sizes with your UGG size measurement, it’s best to go 1 size down. The reason is already explained on this page: The lining will become less dense and this will cause a more roomy fitting.
More Shoe Size Charts to discover
- Tommy Hilfiger Size Chart for Men, women and kids
- LuluLemon Size Chart for Men and women’s sportswear – athletica
- Plus Size Boots size chart for adults and kids
- Stride Rite Size chart from babies to big kids (+ EU shoe size conversion)
- Florsheim Shoe Size Chart and fitting guide for adults and kids shoes
- Saucony Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Air Jordan 6 Size Chart, conversion and Fitting
- Ariat Boots size chart for men, women and kids
- Asics Size Chart for Men and women’s running shoes
- Brooks Size Chart for Men and women
- Nike LeBron 9 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Cowboy boots size guide for men, women and kids
- Puma MB.01 size chart and fitting guide
- Nike LeBron 19 size chart – Shoe size for men, women, and kids
- Nike LeBron 17 size chart – Shoe size for men, women and kids
- Girls Growth Size chart – A Useful Guide For Shoes And Clothing
- Ski Boots Size Chart – Measurements And Fitting
- How To Convert Women’s Shoe Size To Men’s Shoe Size
- Adidas Yeezy BSKTBL KNIT Size Chart and Fitting
- Balmain Shoes Size Chart and Fitting
- Nike Kobe Size Chart and Fitting for shoes and sneakers
- Snowshoe Size Chart – Fitting and Sizing guide
- Hoka Shoes Size Chart for Men and women
- Horse riding tall boots size chart for Men, Women and kids
- ON Shoes Size Chart for Men and women
- Under Armour Size Chart for Men, Women, and Kids Shoes
- Dolce & Gabbana Shoes Size Chart and Fitting
- Yeezy Knit Runner Size Chart and Fitting
- Yeezy NSTLD Boot Size Chart and Fitting
- Adidas Forum Size Chart