Skechers Arch Fit Size Guide
This post was last updated on May 13th, 2022 at 03:04 pm
Discover in the Skechers Arch Fit Size Guide the impact of this new technology on fitting and the size charts we know.
Your feet will thank you for the supportive comfort and sporty style of the SKECHERS Arch Fit shoe. Athletic engineered knit mesh fabric and smooth synthetic upper in a lace-up sporty casual comfort walking sneaker with Arch Fit removable supportive cushioning insole system and cushioned midsole.
Check the full shoe Size Chart page on the brand Skechers here.
How to measure your feet you can find here.
How to use the Skechers Arch Fit Size Guide?
In below Skechers Arch Fit Size Guide we handle adult sizes in the normal Size-Charts way.
We combined the Measurement of the feet together with as many as possible international size guide systems available.
Skechers Arch Fit Size Charts
Skechers Arch Fit Women’s size chart
|Skechers US Size|
|Skechers UK Size|
Skechers Arch Fit men’s size chart
|Skechers US Size|
|Skechers UK Size|
How do I know my Skechers Arch Fit Size?
To make it easy we summed up our tips to measure your feet :
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- Measure your feet in the afternoon.
Human feet swell during the day. That’s why it’s best to size your feet in the late afternoon.
- Stand When Measuring (for newborns, babies, and toddlers you can skip this step)
While standing your feet get bigger due to the weight of your body. For wheelchair users, you can skip this step.
- Wear socks
- Be precise
- Measure both feet
Your left foot is not the same dimension as your right foot, take the biggest dimension to choose your shoe size
- Stand on your piece of paper
- Start drawing
hold your pen down, 90 degrees on the surface you’re drawing on.
- Measure the length of your feet
- Find your width fitting by drawing or with measuring tape
Nike Air Force 1 only comes in one size.
- Determine your size in the Arch Fit Size Chart
Size-charts covers Skechers sizing charts in general as well
The Skechers Arch Fit Collection
As you can see this line of Skechers comes with all necessary features you expect from Skechers.
- Machine Washable design – Gentle Cycle cold, hang to air dry
- Comes in different width sizes
- Lightweight, responsive ULTRA GO™ cushioning
- Arch Fit design with anatomically designed supportive insole system
- Removable insole with air-cooled design for comfort
- Extra supportive arch midsole design
- Comfort Pillar technology midsole and outsole
- Dual density outsole for added stability and support
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Arch Fit insole system with podiatrist certified arch support
- Removable comfort insole designed for walking comfort
- Well cushioned lightweight midsole with flex articulation design
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- 1 1/2 inch heel
Buy Skechers Arch Fit at Skechers.com
Skechers Arch Fit Sizing explained
Skechers Arch Fit Fitting guide
How do the Skechers Arch Fit sneakers fit?
It’s known that Skechers is more or less true to size, as well as the Arch Fit collection.
Actually, they tend to feel a little spacious, because of its flexible upper construction, so you might consider going down half a size.
The Skechers Arch Fit line doesn’t need a break-in period. They’re ready to go when you unbox them.
Should you consider to size up or down with the Skechers Arch Fit sneakers?
Skechers Arch Fit sneakers fit true to size, and even many models come in different widths. No need to size up or down when buying them.
Skechers Arch Fit comes in half sizes, so you can always scale them up or down along your most comfortable feeling.
Is the Skechers Arch Fit a comfortable sneaker?
With an average customer review and rating of 4.6/5 on Zappos this is a sneaker that fulfills the expectations of many buyers.