Horse riding tall boots size chart for Men, Women and kids
When you love to ride horses, then you need a good pair of Horse riding boots. Finding the perfect fit is a little different than with regular boots, but not to worry: in the below Horse Riding Tall boots size charts you get your answers. How to measure calf width and knee height for your Boots?
Horse Riding Tall Boots Size Table of Content
Tall Riding Boots
Horse Riding Tall Boots come in a range of sizes, heights, and widths. The size guide below provides a handy conversion of EU to UK sizes for men and women boots.
Measure your feet for the right size of your Riding boots.
How do I know my Horse Riding Boots size?
You need about 3 minutes and a piece of paper, the socks you plan to wear and a pencil
- Step 1 – select your standard shoe size. (you can read all about it in the how to measure your foot size post)
- Step 2 – stand upright and measure the widest part of your calf and measure both calf muscles as measurements may differ on each leg. (wear normal riding clothes)
- Step 3 – stand upright with a slight bend in the knee with flat feet to the floor and measure from the bottom of your heel to the crease of you knee. You can also do this seated on a normal chair.
If you are in between sizes remember that with wear leather will naturally drop around 2cm.
Tall Boots size Chart for Women and Men
|Tall Boots Size Chart|
|Boot Size UK / EU||Calf Width||Height|
|3.5 / 36||29cm||30cm||33cm||35cm||38cm||39cm||41cm||44cm|
|4.5 / 37||30cm||32cm||34cm||36cm||39cm||40cm||42cm||45cm|
|5 / 38||31cm||33cm||35cm||37cm||40cm||41cm||43cm||46cm|
|6 / 39||32cm||34cm||36cm||38cm||41cm||42cm||44cm||47cm|
|6.5 / 40||33cm||35cm||37cm||39cm||41cm||43cm||45cm||48cm|
|7.5 / 41||34cm||36cm||38cm||40cm||41cm||44cm||46cm||49cm|
|8 / 42||35cm||37cm||39cm||41cm||42cm||44cm||47cm||50cm|
|9 / 43||36cm||38cm||40cm||42cm||43cm||45cm||48cm||51cm|
|9.5 / 44||37cm||39cm||41cm||43cm||X||45cm||49cm||52cm|
|10.5 / 45||38cm||40cm||42cm||44cm||X||46cm||50cm||53cm|
|11 / 46||39cm||41cm||43cm||45cm||X||46cm||51cm||54cm|
Standard Horse Riding tall Boots size chart
Much Tall Horse Riding Boots come in standard sizing, take a look at the table below to ensure that you choose the correct size. Most of the time they’re for starting horse riders and perfect to use as your first riding outfit.
|Standard Riding Boots Size Chart|
|Boot Size UK / EU||Calf Width||Height|
|Wide (W)||Extra Wide (XW)||Short|
|3.5 / 36||35cm||38cm||39cm|
|4.5 / 37||36cm||39cm||40cm|
|5 / 38||37cm||40cm||41cm|
|6 / 39||38cm||41cm||42cm|
|6.5 / 40||39cm||41cm||43cm|
|7.5 / 41||40cm||41cm||44cm|
|8 / 42||41cm||42cm||44cm|
|9 / 43||42cm||43cm||45cm|
Horse Riding Tall Boots Size Chart for Children and youth
The Tall boots or long riding boots are available in a range of sizes with different widths available, use the table below to choose a size for your child.
|Children’s Riding Tall Boots Size Chart|
|Boot Size UK / EU||Regular Calf||Wide Calf|
|9 / 28||22cm||27cm||–||–|
|10 / 29||23cm||28cm||–||–|
|11 / 30||24cm||29cm||–||–|
|12 / 31||25cm||30cm||–||–|
|13 / 32||26cm||31cm||–||–|
|1 / 33||27cm||32cm||–||–|
|1.5 / 34||28cm||33cm||–||–|
|2.5 / 35||29cm||35cm||32cm||35cm|
|3.5 / 36||30cm||37cm||32cm||36cm|
|4.5 / 37||30cm||40cm||33cm||38cm|
|5 / 38||31cm||41cm||33cm||40.5cm|
Children’s Chaps And Gaiters Horse riding boots size
Children’s Chaps and Gaiters come in a range of sizes, use the table below to ensure you choose the right pair for your child.
|Children’s Chaps And Gaiters Size Chart|
Related Horse Size Charts
- Horse Helmet Size Chart and fitting guide
- Horse Stall Size Guide: The perfect sized stall for your horse
- Horse riding tall boots size chart for Men, Women and kids
- Horse Saddle Size chart – Find your English or Western Saddle Size
- Horse Sizes overview by breed, weight, height
- Horse Size Charts: the complete overview
- Horse Bridle Size chart
- Halter Size chart – a complete sizing and fitting guide
- Horse Blanket Size Chart and Fitting Guide